thank you!! (again)

Holy shit

As I sit here and write this, I honestly can't believe drm:ll is actually ending lol. It feels like yesterday when I started teasing the characters for this book. So to actually be at the end now is insane. I'm both really happy that drm:ll has become what it is, but I can't lie and say I'm not sad I'll no longer be writing this book.

I don't really get a chance to talk to my audience, but I really do love writing these books. What started as a dumb idea a couple of years ago when I wasn't talented at all has become such a huge passion for me. And of course that is thanks to all the motivation you guys give me, so thank you so much for reading this book!

Drm:ll and Dr:ph have been so fun to write as not only do these books allow me to be creative and express my ideas; but also serve as proof of how my writing and art skills have evolved over the years. If I compared the art and writing younger me made all the way at the start of dr:ph all those years ago to the end of drm:ll, I wouldn't believe it. So yet again I'm glad these books exist.

Every comment, vote and read brings such joy to my day, so once again I have to thank you guys! You're all the best and I'm so glad for you all and I really hope you enjoyed this ride with me.

At the end of the day, no matter how many times I write thank you, it will never be enough to show my gratitude to every single one of you.

Now let's move on before I get out of hand with the emotional talk and let's discuss the future once again.

I haven't really been active with the extras book for drm:ll since all my writing attention was on the main book. But now, I'll definitely try to update that more frequently with whatever comes to my head. I hope that's entertaining to you!

And now for the most important part

As I'm sure you're aware, the story of drm:ll and dr:ph is not over yet.

So of course, there will be at least one more main book that I've already started working on! I still have no idea when it will come out, but I know you all will be excited about it.

Now just like with the ending note of dr:ph, I'll show you some teasers for my next fanganronpa as another thank you gift. And seeing as this is the second book, I think that warrants double the teasers! So not only will I be showing the cover, title and protagonist, but also some splash art and a secondary protagonist (Think in the same way as Shimura and such)

I've been super excited to finally show them off and I can't believe it's finally time! So without further ado, let's begin!

First, I'll show off our new secondary protagonist! You've definitely heard of her before and I hope you'll enjoy both her point of view and updated wardrobe (very fitting for her talent!)

Introducing...

Reina Shitateya, the Former Ultimate Designer!