Chapter 33

"What the fuck,what the fuck,what the fuck" Finn said walking back and forth Sadie's room "since when are you two fucking" Sadie said sitting infront of us "why the fuck were you two fucking" Finn yelled "Finn shut up" "since when we're you to fucking" Sadie yelled.

"Last month" Nathaniel said grabbing my hand Sadie noticed this and slapped him "really after what you did to her you fuck with her again don't you think she had enough god Nathaniel sometimes I wonder how fucking selfish you really are do u even feel bad" "it was a mistake"Nathaniel said getting up "Sadie one month if he fucks up I'll never see him again just give him one month".

She looked at me and nodded "fine one month" "don't tell anyone" Nathaniel said loudly so everyone in the room could hear  Sadie rolled her eyes and left "I'll see you two at the room got it" Sadie said before closing the door.

I looked at Nathaniel who was looking at me "we should've locked the door" he said looking at me I laughed and got off the couch Nathaniel grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him "I was thinking" he said pausing and looking at my lips.

"After we graduate do you maybe want to move to California and work at my dad's company with me we can have our own house with our friends and we'll they all agreed and I want you to come with me" "you want me to live with you" he nodded and smiled "I would love too Nathaniel" he kissed me and hugged me.

"We're going to be out by then so we can have our own room together by our selfs no one else just us" "we're dating now" "yeah" I smiled and pecked him on his cheek "I love you" I whispered "I love you" he said.

I grabbed his hand on we walked out of the room.
————————————————————————
Sorry it's short but this is the end of the story just wait for book 2