Chapter four

A week has past and everything seems to be going good I have good friends my grades are up and well Nathaniel but never mind that the only thing I don't like is my my uniform they gave me a tight skirt and a normal skirt Sadie gave me a couple of old blouses that didn't fit her I will say they do fit me a little to tight but they're good.

"It hasn't even been a whole month and he's already sleeping with girls" Finn said everyone turned around and saw Nathaniel making out with a girl "it's just Nathaniel don't act surprised" Sadie said still looking at Nathaniel then she turned and picked on her food I got up and walked to the bathroom I saw Nathaniel glance at me then winked I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

I put water on my face before I went in a stall then the bathroom door banged open it was Nathaniel and the girl he was making out with in the morning I rolled my eyes and walked out the bathroom but then Nathaniel grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "make sure you get all wet for me princess" I laughed and said "you can only wish" he let go of the girl and pulled me out of the bathroom he took me to a random room then he pinned me against the wall "you can't embarrass me like that" he whispered in my ear i loved it when he did that and he knew it that's why he always did it "aww is Nathaniel mad" he chuckled and rubbed my lip he looked at them and kissed me roughly then I remember class I backed away and said "shit" he grabbed me and said "see you at 5 period" i nodded and ran to class.

Luckily I made it just in time after school I headed to my room when I turned the corner I saw Nathaniel with a different girl kissing her neck and putting his hand under her skirt I walked by them and she looked at me then she backed away from him and said "what are you looking at fuck bitch" Nathaniel turned and smirked at me he whispered something to the girl and she walked away Nathaniel walked next to me and said "are you coming to the party" "what party" "nevermind" he said looking at Sadie who was walking towards me "heyyy girl" sadie said "are you going to the party tonight" she asked "umm no one invited me" I said "oh well I invite you" she said I nodded "I'm coming to pick you up" "alright" I said "alright bye" she walked away and glanced at Nathaniel when I went in my room I took a shower then I picked an outfit for the party.