Chapter 23

The next morning I woke up and put on my shortest skirt I have and I put on the lightest white blouse I have and I put on a choker then my fishnets and to finish it off I put my hair in a ponytail.

When I walked to the cafeteria I saw Nathaniel sitting down in front of Cole it was perfect, I quickly walked to Cole and when I sat down I kissed him roughly.

He immediately catch on and kissed me back I felt his hand go on my thigh then Finn said "okay love birds that's enough",I backed away and looked at Nathaniel.

His eyes only looked at my lips and eyes only looked at his eyes but when he looked up at my eyes I quickly looked away.

"So Avery you wanna stay at my house for Halloween break" Sadie said "what" I said confused cause I was to busy looking at Nathaniel's eyes,"I said if you wanna stay at my house for Halloween break" i nodded and got up to go to the restroom.

When I walked out of the restroom someone grabbed my wrist and whispered in my ear "do me a favor" I turned to see who is was and it was Peter,I smiled and said "yeah what".

"Every time you see Maya hug me" he said I smiled "okay easy" Peter smirked and kissed me gently on the cheek "you're the best" "I know I am" Peter laughed and walked me back to the cafeteria.

He has class early so I hugged him and kissed him on cheek he said bye and left I walked back to the table and everyone was looking at me.

"Okay Avery I see you with Peter" Finn said "What no his like a brother to me" "sure" Nathaniel said under his breath "you know guys if they were dating they wouldn't kiss on the cheek"Sadie said.

"Yeah you got a point,but what if they do that in public but are getting it on in private" Finn said I laughed,"yeah we're not gonna talk about this ever again"I said.

Halloween break 🧿🎃🥳

I woke up brushed my teeth and changed "are you serious" I said to myself I have to wear my tight skirt today which I hate because it's Nathaniel's favorite.

I got over the skirt thing and packed all my stuff then someone walked in my room and closed the door,I turned and saw Nathaniel.

I turned back around and continued do what I was doing ignoring him,"can you go get my toothbrush please" Nathaniel walked to my desk and grabbed my toothbrush.

I turned around and grabbed it "thank y" Nathaniel cut me off by kissing me softly he backed away and quickly said "fuck you" "why are you mad I'm sleeping with your brother".

Nathaniel grabbed my hair and pulled it back a small whimper escaped my mouth I quickly covered my mouth and pushed Nathaniel away.

"Was that a whimper Avery" "no shut up" Nathaniel walked up to me and grabbed my chin "aww don't worry I'll put it in you if you really want it that bad".

My face turned red "nah I'm good,I don't want your small dick inside of me" that wasn't true his dick is the biggest I've ever seen.

Nathaniel chuckled and kissed me roughly I kissed him back out tongues had a fight like they hated each other and they did.

I backed away and went back to packing my clothes "Nathaniel get out" he did what I told him to do but then he said "fucking slut" I turned around and pulled him in the room again.

"Yeah a slut for Cole" Nathaniel grabbed my neck and said "who the fuck are you talking to that way" "you who else do you think" he smirked "you're wearing the skirt" "yeah it was the only one I had so don't feel special cause you're not".

Nathaniel stopped smirking I pushed his hand away and walked to the door and when I was about to open it,Nathaniel grabbed my waist and kissed me,but it wasn't rough or gently it was a normal nice kiss.

I smirked and kissed him back Nathaniel backed away and looked at me I smiled at him "now keep your mouth shut" he said "mhm".

Then he walked out my room.I finally finished packing and walked to the cafeteria everyone had their suitcase when I saw Sadie and them I walked to where they were sitting.

"Avery" said Sadie when she saw me  "yeah" "you're gonna have to get a hotel because in my house we don't have enough rooms" "okay" "Avery you can stay at my house" Peter said I smiled at him and said "okay".

Nathaniel sat next to me I looked at him and whispered under my breath "guess who's staying at your house" Nathaniel smirked and whispered "guess who's gonna fuck you so hard" I looked up at him and smiled "okay I feel like getting fucked today".

Nathaniel chuckled and put his hand on my thigh I grabbed his hand and pushed it higher Nathaniel looked in my eyes and whispered under his breath "go to the bathroom".

I quickly got up and walked to the bathroom then I felt a hand on my waist then Nathaniel whispered "you better not be fucking teasing me".

I smirked and kissed him "why would I do that" "why wouldn't you" I rolled my eyes "Nathaniel you don't know how horny i am right now so if I was teasing you it would be teasing myself too".

Nathaniel smirked and whispered "good" then when he tried to lean in for a kiss we heard foot steps Nathaniel grunted and back away.

I giggled and grabbed his hand but he quickly let go I felt dumb doing that what's wrong with me then I felt his eyes look at me I didn't look back I just walked away.