Chapter seven

"People act like they never seen porn before" Sadie yelled so people would hear "that shit wasn't porn" Finn said "it was a sex tape dumb ass" Samantha said "no it was a fucking dumb Idea that a fucking dick had" I yelled.

"Yeah what she said" Sadie yelled.

"Shit I forgot my history book let me go get it " I told them getting up.

While I was walking to my room I saw Nathaniel making out with a girl when she saw me she quickly backed away and yelled "fucking slut" Nathaniel and her laughed  I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

When I entered my room I quickly grabbed my book and walked to the door "not leaving that easily" Nathaniel said getting closer to me I rolled my eyes "where's your slut" he chuckled and said "right in front of me" I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder "good one" he grabbed my waist and smiled "not pushing my hand away" "so" he whispered "so I think you want me to fuck you" I pulled him close to me and whispered in his ear "if I wanted you to you would already be eating my pussy".

He chuckled and said "no princess I would be fucking you hard already" I bit my lip and whispered "you could only imagine".

I pushed his hand away and walked away he quickly grabbed my waist and said "wait till fifth period" then he let go of me and let me walk.

I couldn't stop thinking about what he was going to do but hopefully it wasn't bad.

When I entered the class I didn't see Nathaniel anywhere he must have forgot which is very good.

I sat in a set next to Samantha who was flirting with a blonde kid she quickly glanced at me and waved I waved back and smiled.

After a while class started  "alright so today we will be learning about wolfs now what do you know about them" a girl raised her hand but I didn't listen.

Because I felt someone kissing my thighs I quickly looked down and saw Nathaniel looking straight at me seeing how I would react we made eye connection but I quickly broke it he chuckled because I didn't dare to stop him.

He started going up and up in till he reached my underwear he put his thumb on my on top of my underwear on my pussy and slowly went up and down chills went up my body then he slowly took my underwear off.

I bit my lip trying not to moan when he kissed my inner thigh the went across my pussy I bit my finger not wanting to moan so fucking loud but it all went down when he kitty licked me I bit my lip and grabbed his hair pulling it.

Then he stopped and spread my folds he smirked at how wet I was then he slowly stocked his tough out and with the tip of it he wiggled my clit I moaned loudly.

Everyone quickly looked at me "Miss gracia are you alright" Mr.smith asked in a worried voice I quickly nodded and said "Y-yeah just crampsss" everyone nodded and looked back to the teacher who went on with teaching.

Nathaniel smirked and went faster I bit my hair and looked down at him he looked like he was having the time of his life still grabbing his hair I pushed him a little closer.

He understood the sign and kissed my pussy's lips like they were mine I put my head back and looked at the ceiling then I felt Nathaniel rub the top of my pussy.

I grabbed his hair even harder than before then went I looked down he started licking his two fingers I got excited and smirked.

Then I felt him put his fingers in my I curled my toes I really wanted to kiss him but I couldn't.

He went faster and faster making a pit in my stomach making me wanting to cum but I didn't not right now but I couldn't stop my self.

When he saw white liquid coming out he quickly started licking me faster and faster i moaned loudly and quickly said "crampsss" everyone nodded and laughed I blushed and smiled.

Finally I cumed right in his mouth and that's how he liked it.