Chapter 24

The next morning I woke up in a random bed the sun had woke me up and the smell of the sheets made me not wanna get up.

When I turned around a boys body was in front of me I quickly looked at the person's face and it was Nathaniel I inhaled in relief and laid back down.

Nathaniel turned around and wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer to him i saw him smirked and I said "what's that smirk on your face" Nathaniel opened his eyes and kissed me gently.

I kissed him back and then I backed away "don't ever drop my hand again" Nathaniel smirked and said "yes ma'am" I don't think I've ever heard him agree with me.

Then he got up and picked me up like a baby he walked me to the bathroom that was in his room and sat me down on the sink then he turned on the shower.

"Nathaniel if you want to have sex I don't really feel like it" Nathaniel turned around and looked at me "why do you think the only thing I want to do is have sex".

"Isn't that why you're with me because we"he cut me off and kissed me "Avery do you want to shower or not" I quickly nodded and Nathaniel whispered "take you clothes off then" I got off of the sink and took off my clothes.

Nathaniel smirked at me and said "are you sure you're not horny" I giggled and said "maybe you can make me" me chuckled and kissed me again but this one was different it was like it was filled with lust.

But instead of backing away from each other we just kept kissing after a while Nathaniel whispered "are you wet?" I quickly nodded and Nathaniel chuckled then he took off his clothes and walked to the shower.

The shower was clear and only made out of glass but the stem of the hot water covered us and as soon as Nathaniel walked in the shower he went back to kissing me but I couldn't wait anymore so I said "Nathaniel stop kissing me I just want you to fuck me with no fucking mercy".

Nathaniel smirked and whispered "lay on the floor" I quickly did what he said and spread my legs apart and Nathaniel got on the floor too and quickly stuck his dick in me.

A whimper escaped my mouth and Nathaniel grunted then he moved faster and faster I moaned loudly and Nathaniel kissed me "you wanted me to fuck you with no mercy so that's what I'm doing".

"Fuck!" I moaned loudly Nathaniel didn't stop to see if I was okay or anything he went faster already making a pit in my stomach "N N Nathaniel I'm gonna c c CUM" he smirked and said "hold it" so I did and he went faster I realized that that my legs started shaking.

His dick went inside me so deep that made me feel like I was going to throw up but I loved it at the same time then I realized that Nathaniel was getting tired and started to breathe so fast.

"I If youuuu want I can ride you" I asked in a shaky voice "Fuck No" Nathaniel said then he stopped and took his dick out "open your mouth" I did what he said and he jerk off for a while until he cummed in my mouth.

I drank it and then he kissed me "now your turn" he said and went back to fucking me hard  then not after 10 minutes I cummed on Nathaniel's dick.

"Good girl" he whispered softly and got up the water was still on so he quickly showered I got up too but instantly fell down back on the floor Nathaniel chuckled and said "god Avery someone fucks you hard and you can't even stand up" I rolled my eyes and said "shut the fuck up" Nathaniel smirked and pulled me up.

We showered and got out of the shower my legs were still shaking uncontrollably but I ignored it and Nathaniel walked me to the kitchen.

There was Peter on his phone eating as soon as I saw him I ran to him and hugged him "good morning"I said Peter looked to see who I was and when he did a smile went on his face.

He got off of his chair and hugged me back "good morning Avery,how'd you like your room" I looked at Nathaniel who looked at me "uhh I don't I slept in Nathaniel's room" Peter quickly turned to Nathaniel and smirked "Ohhhh okay I get it now" I looked at him confused.

"Get what" I said "I get it now that you and Nathaniel are dating" "well we're n" Nathaniel cut me off by saying "yeah but don't you dare tell anyone" Peter smirked and nodded his head.

"Well guys sorry but I have to go see Maya" Peter said "eww you're still with that bitch"I said "she might be a bitch but she sure is good at sucking dick" "now that's true" Nathaniel said with a smile I punched him in the arm and he smirked at me.

Peter laughed and walked to the door and left "hey where's your parents" I ask "my mom is working and same with my dad" but "oh well can we eat I'm so fucking hungry" "yeah let me just get my car keys" "well don't you wanna make something here instead of just buying".

Nathaniel looked at me confused "do you know how to cook" "uhh only eggs but I always burn them so" "yeah I'm gonna get the keys" I smiled and waited until Nathaniel came back.

He opened the door of the car and I got in his car was black small and had leather seats when Nathaniel I said "I didn't know you had a car" "yeah my dad gave it to for Christmas" I giggled "what's funny" he asked me in a confused voice "that you're a daddy's boy".

Nathaniel turned to me and grabbed my neck he pulled me to him and put me very close to his face "don't ever call me that ever fucking again or you'll be sorry" I smirked "I'm I supposed to be scared or something" Nathaniel smirked and kissed me roughly "I'm just saying that if you call me that again I'll fuck you until you cry".

I laughed and pushed his hand away "you wouldn't do that" Nathaniel kept smirked on his face and said "that's what you said that time we were at the store and I touched you in front of everyone" "okay but you wouldn't fuck me until I cry" "what makes you think that" "you care to much about me".

Nathaniel laughed and said "please I don't" "mhm okay Nathaniel what ever you say" I grabbed the seat belt and put it on I noticed that my legs shake when I sit down Nathaniel noticed and smirked to him self.

He started the car and left the garage I looked at his hands and how they looked when he drove a car I've seen his drive before but I liked it.

Nathaniel looked at my legs and put his hand on my thigh his hands where cold and it made me push his hand away he quickly looked at me and he bit his teeth "Nathaniel I your hand was cold" he ignored me for the whole car ride.

When we got back to his house I walked upstairs to his room I looked in my suitcase and realized I didn't bring my headphones I grunted and got my purse out I had one twenty dollar bill I quickly got up and ran back downstairs.

And to my luck there was Peter "Peter" I said walking to him he turned and said "Avery" "are you busy" he shaked his head "well can you take me to the store,I have money" "yeah let me just get the keys" I nodded and got on my phone.

Nathaniel walked in the kitchen and at that moment so did Peter "okay we can go now"Peter said "go where" said Nathaniel in a mad but confused tone "oh it's just Avery wanted to go to the store real quick" I looked at Nathaniel who looked at me I was scared of him for the first time he looked mad really really mad I broke the eye contact and walked to Peter.

"Can we go now" I said "yeah" "no I'll take her,plus you just came home so" Nathaniel said still looking at me "I don't care what ever Avery wants" Peter said I was scared of Nathaniel I didn't want to be by him right now,but if I said Peter Nathaniel would get more mad and scary.

"I'll go with Nathaniel" I said Nathaniel quickly grabbed me and walked to his room when he closed the door I pulled away from him and he grabbed my hair "don't ever fucking do that" the anger in his voice scared me more "Nathaniel you're scaring me" I said in a whisper "I don't give two fucks you don't fuck do that" then he grabbed my neck I felt like crying "Nathaniel you're hurting me".

He didn't stop until I bursted out crying he quickly let go of me and hugged me "Fuck" he whispered softly "Fuck,Fuck,Fuck" He whispered again "I'm sorry I'm sorry it won't happen again okay it won't happen again" he whispered I looked up at him and kissed him gently.

"Can we just go to the store" I said he quickly nodded and grabbed his keys.