Chapter 32

I'm guessing that we did have sex cause when I looked at the mirror I had a bunch of hickeys I quickly covered them and walked to the cafeteria I looked at Nathaniel and he looked at me walking to the table.

I ignored him for the whole day and that's how it was for a while until Friday.

I walked to the lunch table and sat down no one was there yet so I was on my phone until someone grabbed me and pulled me until we reached a dark room.

Then their lips were on mine I quickly pushed them away and yelled "what the fuck" they turned on the light and it was Nathaniel I quickly moved back until I hit the wall.

Then he slowly walked closer and closer I put my head down and looked at my feet "look at me" he said "god damn it Avery look at me" I picked my head back up and looked at him "what I'm looking at you that's what  you want right I'm looking at you so just" before I could finish talking he kissed me roughly.

I kissed him back then without hesitation he said "get on your knees" I didn't as he said and when I got on my knees he put his thumb on my chin and made me open my mouth then he slid his thumb in my mouth "suck on it".

"What" I said in a whisper he looked at me not answering looking in my eyes until I slowly open my letting his thumb in my mouth then I sucked on it slowly then I moved faster and faster until I realized my saliva was all over his hand so I stopped and quickly got up.

My face got red making me look at the floor he chuckled and kissed me gently then he got on his knees and lifted my skirt and pulled my underwear down.

I quickly gasped when his tongue laid on my clit "N-N-Nathaniel Fuck" I moaned grabbing his hair pushing him closer but I wanted "MORE" I whispered loudly.

He stopped and said "lay down" I quickly did as he said and laid down he took off his pants and put his dick in me then quickly started fucking me roughly with no mercy I closed my eyes and covered my mouth holding back my moans.

But I couldn't hold them back so I kissed him and moaned in his mouth "fuck you feel so good" he said in between our kiss then he stopped for minute and went faster and faster.

I couldn't hold back my cum anymore and he couldn't either so he cummed inside me when I realized what he did I quickly backed away and pulled my underwear up he got up with me and said "fuck Avery I'm sorry I'll buy The plan B pill if you want" "no no it's fine I'm on the pill".

"But still just in case" "Nathaniel I'm fine okay see you at breakfast" then I walked out the room.

I quickly walked to the cafeteria and sat next to Sadie "hey where were you" "I was trying to find my books since I left them I said looking down at my skirt.

Then I felt someone sit next to me it was Nathaniel "okayyy since everyone's here I have an announcement" Sadie said looking at all of us.

I smiled and looked at her "we should have a slumber party tonight since it's Friday" I looked at Nathaniel who glanced at me for a second.

"Okay in what room" Peter said "uhhh Finn's of course his room is like a whole lobby" I giggled and said "I'll bring snacks" Sadie smiled "yes okay which one is gonna bring drinks" "I will" Samantha said smirking at me I rolled my eyes.

Night time
———————

When I was walking down the hall way to go to Finn's room Nathaniel was standing by his door waiting for me I smirked at him and walked passed him "wow no kiss" he said walking to me "keep wishing" I said smirking.

"And can you help please" Nathaniel quickly grabbed a bag "fuck I'm tired" I said yawning "you're gonna be the first one go to sleep" I chuckled "no I'm not you are" he looked at me and smirked.

When we got to the room everyone was there already I put a bag down and sat next to Sadie who was sitting on the bed she smirked and showed me her phone it was a picture of Peter with his dick out.

I gasp and pushed the phone down "wtf Sadie why would u show me that" she laughed and looked at Samantha.

"I'm going to go show Samantha this" she got off and walked to Samantha Peter then sat next to me and handed me a beer "Pet.." he cut me off by kissing me.

I kissed him back and for a moment my heart started beating then I remembered Nathaniel I backed away and whispered "you're drunk Peter".

"And you're horny" "no I'm not" then he grabbed my boob and squeezed it I pushed him away and got up "what the fuck Peter" Nathaniel and Finn quickly walked over and got infront of me.

"What you were asking for it just looked at what you're wearing it's giving me a boner don't you wanna suck my dick slut" I quickly looked at Nathaniel who was looking at me.

I walked out of the room and walked to my room Nathaniel ran to me and grabbed my waist to make me stop walking "are you okay" I nodded looking at the floor.

"He's drunk Avery" I nodded still looking at the floor "I'm I a slut" Nathaniel gently put his finger tips on my chin and put my head up.

"He's drunk Avery he didn't mean all the things he said I looked at him and grabbed his tie I pulled it down until it undid it's self.

Nathaniel chuckled "not right now" I quickly let go "do you have an oversized shirt I can borrow" he nodded and we walked to his room he walked in the bathroom changing cause he still had his uniform on.

After he was done he handed me a shirt and some boxers I also still had my uniform on so I had to change Nathaniel sat down and went on his phone.

I quickly changed and walked out the bathroom he looked at me and smirked I sat next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Do you have feelings for him" I shaked me head " then why were you kissing him" I shrugged "just to see if I had feelings" "do you" I shaked my head "no" he looked at me and kissed me gently.

I kissed him back our kiss seemed genuine it seemed like we actually wanted each other and not just in the sex way in the I love you more than anything way.

I slowly took off his boxers that I had on and got on his lap he then grabbed my waist and kissed my neck slowly moving lower and lower.

He took my shirt off and noticed that I didn't have a bra on he smirked to himself and licked the tip of my tit I moaned quietly he did it again but then at the end he quickly sucked on it.

I bit my lip and threw my head back I felt his hand grab my neck and made me put my head back up "look at me I want to see how you react to me touching your body making you wetter and wetter".

I whimpered in his ear and moved my hips slowly he stopped me and laid me on my back he took his shirt off and his sweat pants off I started touching my self in front of him.

He spit on his dick and stroked it for a minute before walking to the bed and pulling me to the edge he teased me for a second before sticking his dick in me slowly moving faster and faster.

I covered my mouth trying not to moan loudly but I couldn't help it I bit my lip and his head so I could kiss him I moaned in his mouth making him go faster and faster our moans and  grunts maked us want each other more and more.

Until someone said "What the fuck" we quickly stopped and looked at the door it was Sadie and Finn.

I grabbed a blanket and covered myself Nathaniel quickly grabbed a blanket too and wrapped it around his waist.