Chapter eight

"You were a very good girl maybe I'll give you a reward" I heard Nathaniel tell a girl from another room she giggled and said "a date" I laughed and knew exactly what he was going to say.

He laughed and I faked laughed "darling you are something I call my fucking toy" he said the girl giggled again and said "but I'm your favorite" he chuckled "you can go fuck your self" then the door opened and the girl ran crying.

"What the fuck that was my friend you dick" Samantha yelled to Nathaniel "she shouldn't have said that" he said sitting next to me.

"At lease she sucked your big nasty dick" Finn said looking at Sadie giggled and got up and walked to her room.

Finn quickly got up too and went in her room I rolled my eyes and walked to my room I quickly changed into a short skirt and a blouse then I put on long socks that reached my thigh.

The only reason I got ready was that I owe Nathaniel for what he did in class if I didn't I would feel bad even tho he's a dick.

I sat down and text him after a while my door opened "what do you want" Nathaniel said looking at how I was dressed "why are you dressed like that" I ignored him on purpose but he grunted and opened the door.

I quickly ran to him and closed the door "you you can't leave I I owe you" he backed away from the door and said "owe me for" "um never never mind it was stupid just get out" he chuckled and said "you think you owe me because I ate your pussy".

I nodded and turned away from him "I know it's fucking dumb but I" he cut me off and kissed me gently "you don't owe me anything I got to taste you that's enough for me" he smirked and got out of my room.

"His acting weird" I whispered to myself so I followed him to were he was going I quickly grabbed my phone and left my room.

Nathaniel's POV

Don't be stupid Nathaniel she's one of your toys she's not different the only reason she wanted to sleep with you was that you licked her pussy and that was all.Fuck but she's so beautiful and hard to get she's not like the others.Yes she is Nathaniel she let you lick her that means she wants you just like the others.

Avery's POV

He looked distanced like he had a bunch on his mind her turned a corner and pushed back his hair he was nervous but why.

Avery this is stupid just go back to your room and forget about it this is his personal business not yours just go.

I turned and walked to my room.