Chapter three

He leaned closer and kissed me softly I kissed him back not second guessing myself he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him then he backed away and said "what ever we do we won't talk about it and you won't tell anyone" I nodded he bit his lip and kissed me his lips were soft gentle but his kiss are rough filled with lust and fast I grabbed his face and gently pushed his lips away from mine he gave me a confused face "calm down" I whispered in his ear he whispered back "you need to catch up princess" I bit my lip loving that he called me princess I kissed him and he slowly moved his hand to my neck then he grabbed it I gasped at how tight he grabbed it I felt him smirk in our kiss.
   After a while we heard someone come he quickly grabbed the blanket and put it over me I felt his head on my stomach under the blanket but then he went lower until he reached my legs then he started kissing up I quickly put my knees together and hoped that he would stop but he simply pushed them away from each other why did he have to do it while someone was coming I felt that he reached my thigh I put the blanket over my head and looked down he looked me straight in the eyes and whispered "you get two options you let me or we stop and go to sleep" I wanted him to but I also didn't I heard someone say "you alright hun" I put my head out if the blanket and looked at a old lady with brown eyes and brown hair "Y-yes ma'am I'm alright" she smiled and walked away I waited until she was gone and said "good night Nathaniel" his head popped out and he whispered softly "good night slut" I got up and slapped him he quickly grabbed my neck and pined me down on the bed "you will never hit me again got it" I pushed him away and slapped him again "and you will never touch me again" I said he smirked and said "we'll see how long you can last" and with that I said "deal" knowing that I will last and he will be the one to cave in.

Make me: 18+ smut warning जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें