Chapter fifteen

"Omg Avery" Sadie yelled running to me I quickly put my suit case down and put my arms out then around Sadie she smiled.

And backed away I grabbed my suit case again and walked to Finn when he was me he immediately walked to me and hugged me when he backed away he said "Holy shit what the fuck happened to you".

"What" I asked he backed away "what happened to your voice you have so sexual now,and your lip got a little bit bigger and your boobs got bigger your thighs too".

"Is that a complement" I said he nodded "then I'll take it"I laughed and felt like someone was looking at me so I turned around to see Nathaniel walking to us with his suit case.

He had a jaw line now and his hair grew out a little bit and his eyes they looked sad and mean at the same time they didn't seem kind anymore.

When he saw me his quickly looked at the floor I turned around and grabbed my phone I moved to the wall and leaned on it.

Then Samantha came and said "hey girl" I looked up and said "Heyyy" I saw her eyes widen "what is there something on my face".

she shaked her head "more like something wrong with you" I looked at her confused "what" I said "you had a glow up or something like that" I rolled my eyes "Finn said that too" Samantha looked at him and Finn said.

"Did you notice her voice" Samantha nodded "yeah it sounds like sexual" I grunted "my fucking voice sounds fine I look normal and I did not have a fucking glow up" Nathaniel chuckled and whispered under his breath "mhm sure you didn't" I heard him but I didn't say anything.

And then after a while the person I didn't want to see came it was fucking Maya Sadie ,Finn and Samantha walked to the wall that I saw on and got on their phones I got added on a group chat with only Sadie,Finn,Samantha and me.

Sadie
(What the hell is she doing her)

Finn
(I don't know)

Samantha
(Did y'all forget she flunked last year cause she wasn't there the whole year)

Me
(Wait they can do that) Samantha
(Yeah and good thing she won't be with us)

Finn
(It's a fucking miracle)

I smiled at my phone "awww are you texting your little boyfriend" Maya said to me but I made her look stupid and didn't answer her.

But she quickly grabbed my face roughly and yelled "answer me you little shit" I pushed her hand away and slapped her "no one fucking yells at me especially not you" Finn quickly got in between us and turned at me I saw a smirk on his face.

I ignored it and looked directly at Maya she looked at me then the floor I glanced at Nathaniel who was smirking at me like he was impressed.

I walked back to the wall and just looked at my phone until we got on the plane.