Chapter 22

I felt someone kiss my face gently which made my eyes slowly open I saw Cole smiling at me I smiled back but,why did I want it to be Nathaniel not Cole waking me up with kisses.

"Good morning ave" Cole said I smiled at him but didn't say anything I got out my bed and walked to the bathroom.

When I got out in my uniform I saw Nathaniel and Cole arguing Nathaniel quickly turned his head and looked at me "Avery come here" Cole said in a stressed out voice.

I quickly walked to them Nathaniel and I made eye contact his eyes always made me nervous and he knew that even though his eyes tell a different story they're still so beautiful.

"Avery" Cole said snapping me back to the real world "mhm" "did you sleep with Nathaniel last night" "what www WHAT NO" I yelled Nathaniel chuckled "Really cause last night all I heard was YES,YES,YES".

I quickly slapped Nathaniel "I never slept with you and if I did I wouldn't be able to live with myself".

Nathaniel smirked and whispered in my ear "fuck you're making me so hard with that skirt I can't take you serious" I tried hiding my smile but when I looked down I saw Nathaniel's dick which made me gently bit my lip.

"Cole can you leave please I need to talk with Nathaniel alone" Cole smirked and quickly walked out as soon as me and Nathaniel heard that door close we immediately started making out.

Nathaniel slipped his hand under my skirt then a wide smirk grew on his face "you not wearing underwear" I shaked my head "why aren't you wearing underwear Avery" "guess I forgot" Nathaniel smirked and continued lifting my skirt up.

"Avery" "Nathaniel" I said in my sexual voice "get on the fucking bed" I quickly did as I was told and went on my bed.

Nathaniel un buttoned his pants and went on the bed "Avery get on top of me" I went on top of him just like he told me "now turn around" I turned around and now I was facing his dick.

Nathaniel quickly started licking me softly and slowly I moaned softly knowing that Nathaniel wanted me to suck his dick but I didn't then he stopped.

"Avery I'm not stupid You're doing it on purpose so if you don't suck me I won't lick your pussy" after Nathaniel said that I immediately spit on his dick and moved my hands up and down.

Nathaniel took his two thumbs and spread my lips way from each other then he gently kissed my pussy.

I quickly put my mouth on his dick and moaned loudly he grunted and pulled his head back I moved my head faster trying to hear another grunt but I couldn't I pulled my head away from his dick but Nathaniel immediately pushed my head back down.

I didn't resist I just started sucking him again then Nathaniel went back to licking me.

After a while I looked at the time and I already missed 2 of my classes I immediately got off of Nathaniel and pulled my skirt down.

"What happened" Nathaniel said "what happened is that I've been here for one fucking hour sucking you're dick and now I'm late to one class and I missed two of them"

Nathaniel rolled his eyes and looked at me up and down "You know you'll look so hot with the lingerie I got you".

"Nathaniel I'm not horny I need to get to class" "okay go ahead I'm not stopping you I'll just go fuck Maya instead just how I did last night".

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" I yelled so loud my throat hurt Nathaniel got off my bed he quickly grabbed me and pushed me against the wall.

I tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong "Nathaniel get out" he shaked his head "fine if you won't I will" I kicked him in the balls and he immediately yelled in pain I quickly ran out of my room and to my class.

After a couple hours I went back to my room and grabbed clothes so I can go shower when I walked to the public showers they were all full of people. 

So I walked to Nathaniel's room I opened the door with a key he gave me,Then when I opened the door I saw Nathaniel sleeping.

I quickly walked to his bathroom and turned on the water,After a while I got out and changed into a silky lace short Nightgown.

I walked out of the bathroom and walked to Nathaniel's bed I laid next to him I felt bad for kicking him in the balls but he deserved it he was sleeping with Maya.

But we're not in a relationship what if we were what would be different,maybe we'll be able to show our love for each other in public,but he doesn't love me.

Nathaniel turned around and put his arm around my waist he pulled me closer to him,he whispered softly in my ear "What do you want" I turned around so I would be facing his chest.

"I'm sorry for kicking you in the balls,and are you okay" I said getting up but Nathaniel pulled me back down and got on top of me.

"Nathaniel I" he cut me off my kissing me roughly I kissed him back but I couldn't catch up he was going to fast,So I stopped him and said "Nathaniel calm down" he rolled his eyes at me.

I pushed him off and got off the bed "you know what Nathaniel if I don't fucking do what you want then go ahead go fuck Maya like you've always have,or is she to busy sucking other people huh" Nathaniel quickly grabbed my arm roughly and pulled me to him "now you listen here Avery I've never laid a hand on Maya since the first day of school"

"Oh bullshit stop lying to me Nathaniel" he let go of my arm and yelled "I'm not fucking lying Avery why can't you fucking see that I love you not Maya or any of the girls I make out with or who I have sex with,out of all of them  I love you".

"Don't do that Nathaniel,don't make me believe a lie" I felt a tear come down from my eye Nathaniel wiped it off and hugged me I haven't had a hug in a while I've never had a hug from Nathaniel it felt good his body was warm and I felt safe .

Nathaniel backed away and whispered "Avery this has to stop what me and you have going on needs to stop you know that right" "no I don't why does it have to stop" I said pushing him away.

"I'm distracting you from school" he said I shaked my head "don't lie Nathaniel you just want to be with Maya and I'm in you way".

Nathaniel grunted "I don't" I cut him off by walking to the door and slamming it.

letter Nathaniel POV

Dear Nathaniel,
  It's all gonna be like it used to