Chapter twelve

"What the fuck is wrong with you when is it gonna get in your fucking head that ever since last night you mean nothing to me" I yelled Nathaniel quickly walked away from me I turned around and ran to my room.

I rubbed the tears that were coming out and locked the door I got in my bed and grabbed my phone it said 2 missed calls for my mom.

I got up and fixed my self I clicked on the notification and it started ringing my mom picked up yelling in happiness I smiled and waved.

She yelled for my dad and sister they both came running "we thought you were in class" my mom said smiling "nope it's still breakfast my classes don't start until a couple minutes".

They all nodded "well guess who has a date" my sister said I gasped "no really" she nodded "omg I wish I was there,is he cute" she nodded "not just cute hot" I laughed.

After a while of talking I heard a knock on my door I quickly ran and opened it it was Nathaniel I kept the door open and walked to my bed.

"Who is it" my dad asked "umm just a friend of mine" I said looking at him "really who" my mom asked Nathaniel heard her and walked to my phone and waved with a smile on his face.

My sister's mouth dropped she quickly waved back and said "umm hi I'm Sarah" I smiled "and she's 15" I added Nathaniel looked at me and smirked.

"So Nathaniel what are you to my daughter" my dad said with an eyebrow up Nathaniel chuckled and said "just a friend sir" my dad nodded I looked at the time and said "I have to go class is about to start bye" I said they said bye and I hanged up.

I put my phone on my desk and grabbed my book that were at the edge of the bed before I could get them Nathaniel gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Sorry" he whispered softly under his breath I grabbed his cheek and whispered in his ear "sorry" he smirked and kissed me gently like he wasn't trying to hurt me like he meant this kiss.

I didn't want to stop I liked it I liked his lips, hair,smile,voice,hands,how he grabs me on the waist I like him I like him every thing about him I think I LOVE him.

I got butterflies all over my stomach he backed away and whispered softly "Avery I love you" I quickly backed away "what" I said confused "I love you" I got up and grabbed my books "I I have to go" i quickly walked to my class and sat down.

The whole day I couldn't stop thinking about what he said he loves me that's what he said he loves me.

When I walked in the cafeteria I didn't see Nathaniel.

Nathaniel POV

You fucking dumb ass you told her you loved her you can't do that no you didn't do it she's getting in your mind she's making you do stupid things.

Get her off your mind but how.

1am

Avery POV

I couldn't stop thinking about what he said did he mean it no he didn't I closed my eyes trying not to think about it.

Until I heard a knock I got up and opened it it was Nathaniel he smelt like alcohol so I backed away "Avery I would just like to say that I love you sooo much and that I've loved you since the first time I saw you in that airport".

I quickly closed the door "you're drunk Nathaniel go to your room" he chuckled "I think we should get married" I gasped "Nathaniel go to sleep" "let me sleep with you" I sighed and nodded he would do something stupid if he was by himself.

He quickly laid on my bed and closed his eyes I laid next to him and looked at him all night.