Chapter nineteen

"Guys let's play truth or dare" Finn yelled at us we all nodded and sat in a circle "okay I go first Cole truth or dare" Cole smirked and said "truth" Finn grunted and looked at me "what's Avery's deepest darkness secret"

"Wait what" I said Cole chuckled and looked at me "Avery likes the taste of cum" Cole didn't break eye contact with me when he said that.

"How do you know" Sam said Cole broke eye contact to look at her "she gave me a blowjob once and she drank my cum" Cole said I laughed.

"When the fuck did I do that" I said Cole looked at me "I'm just playing I don't know her deepest darkest secret and I probably never will" he probably will never ever know because my darkest secret is me and Nathaniel.

"Okay my turn" Cole said "Nathaniel truth or dare" Nathaniel looked at me and said "dare"Cole smirked and said "I dare you to have sex the girl you haven't had sex with yet".

Nathaniel laughed and said "Avery" Cole yelled "WHAT,NO" I looked at Nathaniel "I I take it back".

Nathaniel shrugged and said "I'm playing I had sex with every girl here" Cole calmed down and said "your turn Nathaniel" Nathaniel smirked and looked at me.

"Ave" he stopped and then looked at Sadie then he looked back at me "Avery truth or dare" how bad could dare be "dare I guess" Nathaniel stopped to think then he said "I dare you to go in a room with me and touch your self" I widened my eyes "w what" "you heard me".

"What if she doesn't want to" Nathaniel got up and walked to the bathroom "if she doesn't want to then I get to suck her boobs for 7 minutes" i got up and followed Nathaniel.

When I walked in the bathroom I quickly took off my shirt and unhooked my bra "what the fuck are you doing" Nathaniel said in a quiet voice "what aren't you going to suck my boobs" I whispered "what no" "oh" then i  grabbed my shirt and bra from the floor.

When I hot up from picking up my bra and shirt Nathaniel didn't see me so he accidentally fell and grabbed my bear boob a loud whimper escaped my mouth.

I quickly turned around and put my shirt and bra on then I lifted my skirt up and pulled my underwear down "what the fuck" "it's not fair that I'm going to skip the dare and plus the time is almost up".

Nathaniel chuckled and sat down next to me i started out slowly then I went faster I stick two fingers in me and a loud moan came out Nathaniel covered my mouth and stopped me.

I looked at him with a confused look on my face "times up" he whispered I quickly got up and put my underwear back on.

Nathaniel looked at me before opening the door he smirked and pointed at my skirt which was down all the way.

When we walked out Maya was sitting down next to Cole "awww look at the happy couple" I faked a laugh and walked up the her "aww looks it's the bitch that had to stay in a grade" Maya got up and said "fuck you" I smirked "yeah I just got fucked so I'm not really that horny for you to fuck me but" I heard everyone chuckle.

"You're not funny" she yelled "mhm okay" she was right what I said was so stupid I cringed at my self Cole got up and pulled me back he kissed me softly when he back away Nathaniel punched him in the face.

"What the fuck" I yelled Finn immediately got up and grabbed Nathaniel then I felt my self fall and black out.

Letter Nathaniel pov

I'm in the hospital right now,writing this it's stupid I should be looking over Avery right now but I'm doing this instead,I just realized how beautiful she looks laying down,her brown hair isn't messed up or anything,I miss the night when we used to sleep together and she slept under my arm and when I'll be asleep she would play with my hair,and it never was just sex,it was love,ewww what the fuck that was so ewww fuck that I'm never writing in here ever fuck again this it the shit it gets me into.