Chapter nine

Nathaniel POV

Fucking hate the mornings my mouth is always dry sometimes my throat hurts and when I have a dream about her I always have to jerk off fucking hate it.

I changed into my uniform I grabbed my tie and put it on my neck.

I never learned how to tie a tie because it's fucking useless and it's faster if I wanna tie a girls arms together.

I opened my door and saw Avery running to her room pulling down her skirt she turned and look at me her eyes widened and quickly closed the door.

Avery's POV

"I wonder where Nathaniel is" Samantha said looking at the floor "he's probably still asleep" Sadie said "no he's differently jerking off" I laughed at Finns joke but then something came out of my pussy.

"Shit" I whispered loudly "what happened"Sadie said looking at me "I think I got my period" I whispered in here ear she nodded and I got up and ran to my room.

I thought no one was in the dorm hall so I started pulling down my skirt so I wouldn't stain it.

I looked around to make sure no one was here but of course Nathaniel was walking out of his room and saw me I stopped pulling my skirt and quickly closed the door of my room.

Nathaniel POV

I walked to her door and knocked "did Finn make you wet" I said smirking "go fuck your self" she yelled I chuckled and said "so he did" she opened the door and walked out.

She always looked beautiful in her short tight skirt "he wouldn't be alive if he did" I chuckled and said "it's funny that you think you're special" she leaned to my ear and whispered "I know I am" she backed away I laughed and said "what makes you think that darling".

"Because you're still talking to me" I knew exactly what she meant by that I grabbed her waist and whispered "I have to my friends like you and talk to you so I'm stuck with you" she nodded and got away from me.

Avery POV

What are you doing Avery you can't be too confident it's annoying so stop it.

In my last class was the class me and my friends had together and Sadie yelled out my name to grab my attention I looked at them and walked to them.

Sadie grabbed something from her bag and it was a tampon Finn and Nathaniel widened their eyes and looked away Sadie quickly noticed that and rolled her eyes.

"Don't act like you never seen one before" she said then she looked at me again and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I told her I turned and walked to the bathroom then I felt someone look at me I quickly turned and saw Nathaniel walked to me.

I stopped so he could catch up "what do you want" I said "if you want we can go to the store tonight to get you more tampons" I stopped walking again and looked at him confused.

"Why are you being kinda nice" he rolled his eyes and said "I need condoms and you need tampons so might as well go together" I nodded and walked away.

After class I walked to my room and laid on my bed all I wanted to do was just sleep all day and I did just that but before I sleep I changed into some sweat pants and a over sized t shirt.

6:30pm: still sleeping

7:46pm: still sleeping

9:03pm: still sleeping

11:09: i felt someone shake me roughly "wake up slut" Nathaniel whispered softly in my hear the chills it gave me woke me up quickly.

I got up and felt dizzy "how long was I asleep" he turned and looked at me "a long ass time Sadie came and checked on you cause you missed lunch" he said I felt shivers go up my back the room was freezing "why the fuck is it so cold" he chuckled at how I said that and then he said "at night it gets cold bring a sweater or something".

I nodded and gabbed a sweater he opened the door I don't why but I suddenly fell my legs just stopped working.

Nathaniel quickly ran to me and helped me up "you need to eat something" I nodded and got up but Nathaniel picked me up and walked back to my room.

"Are you okay" I nodded and got up from my bed "I'm just not awake yet let's go to the store and get food" he nodded and walked next to me.

Small cars were driving on the road people walking to places street light were on the moon was full and people kissing under it felt weird walking in England at night but it felt beautiful.

But when after a while it got freezing my whole body felt numb my teeth were shivering Nathaniel saw this but just kept walking "areeen't youuu cccold" I said shivering he got near me and rapped his arm around me he pulled me closer so I could get warm.

"I fucking told you to bring a sweater or a jacket" he said walking "i did" "well I meant a thick one dumbass" I rolled my eyes and put my face on his chest my face was freezing that's the only reason why.

Nathaniel POV

I saw Avery's teeth shivering I wanted to grab her and put my warm lips on hers but I didn't I just looked glanced at her and kept walking.

"Areeen't youuu cccold" she asked shivering that's how I knew she was freezing so I rapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to my body warmth.

I put my lips together to not smile I felt her hands go around my waist I looked at her but she was looking at all the stores to get her attention I said "I fucking told you to bring a sweater or a jacket" she looked at me and said "I did" "well I meant a thick one dumbass" I said looking at her.

She rolled her eyes and put her face on my chest I saw the store and said "found the store" she quickly took her face away from my chest and said "where" I pointed to the grocery store and she quickly ran out of my arms to the store.

I ran behind her but she ran faster than me but she waited for me when I got to her I stopped running she laughed at how slowly I ran.

I rolled my eyes and chuckled she smiled and kissed me softly on my lips I quickly pulled away from her and said "darling are you going to go in".

I saw her face go red for a second I chuckled and opened the door for her she walked in and I followed her.