Chapter 20

When I woke up I saw Nathaniel sleeping in a couch "N Nathaniel" I said he quickly woke up and walked to me "you're up finally I don't want to be here" I rolled my eyes "do u always need to be a dick and you can leave I wouldn't care".

Then I turned around "I would leave but I can't I'm the only one that has a break at this time so I'm taking care of you for now"  I turned back around to look at him "I don't need you so you can leave"

Nathaniel chuckled "why are you so angry" "because you're the last person I want to see" "why not" "be because I just don't want to see you" "that's not an answer,but uh okay" I grunted and pulled the covers over me.

"I see you're awake" a nurse said I got out the covers and said "Mrs when can I leave" "tomorrow" "i have to admit I've never seen such a good looking couple" the lady said I quickly looked at Nathaniel and said "we're not a couple".

The nurse raised her eyebrows in surprise then she grabbed a clipboard "I'm going to ask you questions and answer truthfully" when a nod she asked "birth day and age" "November 5,2004 and I'm 17" she wrote that down and asked "are you having sex" I looked at Nathaniel who was looking at me "y -yes".

"Okay and with who" "no one right now" "okay,and height" "umm I think 5'1" "any signs of pregnancy" I quickly got up "why I'm i pregnant" Nathaniel quickly got up from where he was sitting "no honey"

"But I fainted and that's a sign of pregnancy" the lady giggled "honey you fainted because you were tired or you weren't getting enough sleep when that happens your body shuts down".

"Oh" "are you taking birth control" I nodded "since" "uhh I think before I entered school so maybe July" the nurse nodded.

"What sight affects did you get" "I gained a little weight and my boobs got bigger" "that is all normal so you're good,you can change and leave now".

I got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom "Avery" Nathaniel said "mhm" "you wanna go to the store" "right now" "yeah right now" I walked out the bathroom and said "why" "why not"Nathaniel said walking to the door.

He opened it for me and we walk out the room "but I don't have any money" he smirked "I'll buy you something if you want" I thought about it and with a nod Nathaniel said "I'll be like your little sugar daddy" "ha without the sex" I said "maybe with a little fingering and a little blowjob" I smiled at him "mmaybe" Nathaniel chuckled and rapped his arm around me.

"Where are we going" I asked "ASDA" "what the fuck is that" Nathaniel smirked "it's like Walmart" "then why don't we go to Walmart then" "they don't have one here" "oh".

We walked for a little more before entering the store Nathaniel grabbed a basket "can I hold it" he smiled and gave it to me.

We walked to the clothes section Nathaniel started laughing I turned to see what he was laughing at and saw him holding lingerie.

I quickly grabbed it and put it back "Nathaniel you can't be holding that" he stopped laughing and looked at me "why not" "because it's going to look like you're handing it to me so I can get it" "and it's not like I've never seen you naked before I've seen your boobs your pussy and your ass and you seen my dick".

"Okay but" Nathaniel cut me off by saying "we've had sex before" "barely" I whispered under my breath "get one" I quickly looked up at him "what" "get a fucking lingerie" "what why" Nathaniel smirked at me and whispered softly in my ear "because you're going to suck my dick right after we leave this store in a lingerie".

I started to get nervous "get one" he said I grabbed a black one that had a short skirt that was see through and it had leg straps I put it in the basket "good girl" Nathaniel whispered I rolled my eyes in front of him.

He quickly grabbed my face "roll your fucking eyes again and I'll fuck you right infront of every one" I laughed "you don't have the balls".

He raised and eyebrow "really" I nodded and pushed his hand away and walked he quickly grabbed my hair and pulled me to him then he kissed and slipped his and in my pants I gasped.

People walking past us looked at us like we were crazy "Nathaniel stop I'm sorry" he chuckled and pulled his hand out "don't fucking tell me I don't have balls" I immediately nodded and he started walking I followed him.

When we left the store Nathaniel gave me my bag that had all my stuff "thanks for buying me stuff I'll pay you back as soon as I have the money" Nathaniel smirked "wow Avery soo professional now,what happened to you".

Smiled and looked at a cute guy coming towards us "hi" he said "hi" "d-do you mind if I have your phone number it's just that you're so beautiful" I blushed "thank you but I'm talking to someone" "oh" his face turned red "but I have a friend she's single and very pretty,her name is Samantha" I showed him a picture of her and his eyes lit up.

I gave him her number and walked away "fucking bitch" "who" I asked confused "him" I stopped walking "how he was so nice" Nathaniel rolled his eyes "then you should have given him your number" "what no first of all if I did give him my number you would be freaking out and second off he wasn't my type I mean he was cute but" Nathaniel cut me off by kissing me.

"Damn you talk too much I like it when you're quiet" I rolled my eyes "and you kiss me too much even tho we're not in a relationship" Nathaniel laughed and whispered "but you kiss Cole what's the difference" "the difference is that Cole my best friend and you're Nathaniel" he whispered softly "and you're Avery".

I continued walking "you know my dad hates your guts right" laughed "I know he was yelling at me on the phone" I laughed and a snort came out I quickly stopped laughing and looked at Nathaniel.

"Did you just snort" I nodded Nathaniel smiled I looked at him and said "Nathaniel" he looked at me and said "yeah" I stopped walking "why'd you do it" "do what" he asked "why'd you sleep with Maya" he shrugged I chuckled "but you liked it right" Nathaniel looked at me and nodded.

I walked away from him and he immediately yelled "Avery I know it was wrong but I still did it because I knew it would make you angry and I was being a distraction to you and you've worked to hard to drop it all for a boy" I turned around to look at Nathaniel "Nathaniel I loved you".

Nathaniel raised him eyebrows "so why didn't you tell me when I asked you" "I thought you were messing around" Nathaniel rolled his eyes  "you never loved me Avery you liked the way I treated you" I ran to Nathaniel and jumped on him I kissed him roughly he kissed me back.

I pushed his head closer so his lips would be closer to mine Nathaniel backed away and said "I wanna fuck you so bad" I kissed him again before saying "then do it" Nathaniel chuckled and whispered "let's go to a movie"

Letter Nathaniel pov

Dear,Nathaniel
  She's okay