Chapter six

"Holy fuck this chicken is good" Finn groaned while eating I giggled and picked up some macaroni with my fork "sooo how was your date with Alex" I glanced at Nathaniel who was looking at Sadie I shrugged trying not to tell out that we sleep together.

"Come on girl what happened," Samantha said in an excited voice I let go of my fork and whispered in Sadie's "we sleep together" she gasped and pasted it to Samantha.

They both looked at me shocked.

"Wait guys what happened, I feel left out," Finn said in a baby voice. Sadie looked at me so I nodded she quickly got up and whispered in Finn's ear.

A gasp escaped his mouth "holy fuck avery" at that moment, I knew Nathaniel knew exactly what happened because he looked at me and got up.

"I have to use the bathroom brb," I said looking at Nathaniel who was walking away from the cafeteria I felt myself start running until I felt someone grab my waist.

I entered a dark room I felt fear come over me but then that fear went away as soon as I heard Nathaniel's voice say.

"You slept with him didn't you" "Nathaniel I'm not going to talk about it" I headed to the door but he quickly pushed me against the wall with one hand on the wall and the other on my waist I tried to move his hand off my waist but he was too strong.

"You're not going anywhere until you tell me the truth" "no" I felt him get closer to me "so you're going to tell the whole fucking school but not me" "that's God damn right".

He grunted and hit the wall "just fucking tell me" "yes" I said in fear "how was it" "do you want me to tell you" I said "I wouldn't be asking you if I didn't" he said angrily I leaned into his ear and whispered, "it was amazing the way his lips kissed mine how his tongue danced with mine how gentle he was when he kissed my breasts how he grabbed my hair when I sucked his big dick he made me so fucking wet I mean I was a virgin and you know what they say virgins always get wet easily".

I heard Nathaniel's breathe get heavy "did you like it," he said "I loved it" "fucking slut" I laughed and said "you know what I'm his slut, not yours his Alex's little slut".

He let go of my waist and put his hand around my neck "now you listen here you will never fucking say those words again you slept with once and you think you're a fucking badass wow the slut lost her fucking virginity to a
fucking dumb ass" "well at least I didn't lose it with a fucking asshole" I said I could tell that that was his last straw.

"Don't be fucking surprised when he finds another bitch" Nathaniel whispered in my ear letting go of my neck I quickly walked out of the room and ran to my room I opened the door and got a napkin I cleaned my wet pussy and changed my underwear.

When I was done I walked to my class everyone looked at me walking in I saw a group of girls whispering in each other, ears.

I saw Sadie looking at me then quickly looking away I walked to a seat next to her but she grabbed her bag and put it there I looked for a different seat and sat there.

After class Sadie pulled me by the arm into a dark room "what the fuck is wrong with you" she yelled at me "what are you talking about" she looked relieved "so you don't know" "know know about what" she bit her lip the pulled out her phone she clicked on a video then played it I saw Alex and me fucking I heard us moaning and groaning I quickly looked away, Sadie paused the video.

"He fucking set you up" I felt anger come over me "what class is he in," I asked Sadie "umm Mr.Smith's I think" I walked out of the room and walked straight to Mr.Smith's class I saw Finn and Nathaniel looking straight me but they weren't the only ones everyone was Sadie was behind me helping me look for Alex.

It didn't take long for us to find him flirting with a girl I "Avery what are you doing here" Mr.Smith asked but I ignored him and only put my eyes on Alex I saw Finn and Nathaniel getting ready to hold me back.

As soon as I got close to Alex I slapped the shit out of his every one gasped but I didn't care I wanted to bet his ass and I did I saw that he was bleeding from his nose and his face is red Nathaniel quickly pulled me away and chuckled.

"Good girl" he whispered in my ear quickly before letting me down "I hope there's a reason for this," the teacher said I nodded and told him privately which was embarrassing but Alex got kicked out for nudity so I guess it was justice for me.