Chapter five

I heard a knock at the door I knew it was Sadie so I grabbed my phone and opened the door "hey" I said "hey you ready" Sadie said I nodded and left my room "so where are we going" "we're going to finn's room because it's the biggest" "who's all going" "umm people you'll see" I smiled and started running "I'll bit you" she started running too "no you won't" I laughed and tripped Sadie laughed loudly and ran up to me "Avery are you okay" I laughed and said "yeah I'm good" I got up and walked then we went in the room Finn came by us and gave us a drink then I walked to Samantha "hey" "hey" she said back in a sadish voice"are you okay" she turned and looked at me "no" "why what happened" she walked to Finn's bed and sat there I followed her and sat next to her "have you seen how Nathaniel kisses those girls he never kissed me like that" "I think you should find someone else" "you do" "yeah look there are different people here you could find someone" she smiled and hugged me "thanks Avery" I smiled and got up.

"Who wants to play spin the bottle!!" Finn yelled everyone quickly sat down in a circle Finn put a bottle in the middle and spend it and it landed on Sadie she smiled and leaned in the middle they kissed for a while then they whispered something in each other's ear and got up everyone laughed and started the game again after a while everyone got to spin the bottle except for me I spend the bottle hoping it would land on someone that is fine and it did it was this tall boy who had long curly hair and dark brown eyes he leaned in and kissed me softly. After a while he slowly slipped his tongue in my mouth he was a good kisser and very gentle he grabbed my chin and kissed harder then he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer "all alright that's enough" someone said but we didn't stop we didn't listen we just acted like no one was there then he whispered "do you want to take this in my room" I smiled and said "no I'm good" he chuckled and backed away everyone clapped I looked at Nathaniel and he looked pissed then he got up and slammed the door I got up and said good night to everyone Then ran to my room before I saw Nathaniel but of course I had to bump into him.

"Nathaniel" he ignored me and kept walking "fucking dick" I yelled he turned and looked at me "if I'm a dick then you're a fucking slut" he yelled back "fuck you" I yelled "well you can go suck Alex's dick fucking slut" I'm guessing Alex it the guy I kissed "I will" I said turning around but then he grabbed my waist and kissed me roughly I kissed him back i put my legs around his waist he put his lips on my neck and kissed me up and down I bit my lip and grabbed his hair he chuckled and kissed me on my lips again we walked until we reached my room he opened the door not letting his lips off mine I got down and he backed away then took my shirt off then he kissed the top of my bear breast that shows when I wear a bra I bit my lip and un hooked my bra he smirked and stopped me "darling not yet" I rolled my eyes and kissed him he grabbed one of my boobs and squeezed it I moaned by the pressure "you can un hook it now" he said while kissing me I quickly did what he said then he backed away to see how I looked like after a while I got insecure and started covering myself but he quickly stopped me "you're beautiful" I giggled "don't let that get in your head," he said I nodded and kissed him he slowly moved his lips to my nipples he grabbed one and squeezed it then still holding on to that one he kissed the other one I moaned softly and grabbed his hair he switched and did the samething but before he moved to my lips he bit them I moaned loudly at how good it felt he kissed my neck then my lips our tongues did several dances each time we kissed.

Then with no hesitation he got on his knees I started pulling down my skirt but he stopped me "calm down" I let go and nodded he started kissing me from my knees and slowly went up I closed my eyes but he quickly stopped when someone knock on the door "shit" he whispered loudly "go hide" I said he nodded and got up I quickly put my clothes on I opened the door and it was Alex "hey" he said "umm hey" "what are you doing in here" I felt my self start to panic "umm what what do you mean" he chuckled and said "never mind" I giggled and said "umm well I'm going to sleep so" "going to sleep on a Friday" I nodded "so can you get out" he nodded and left but before I could close the door he said "umm would" he stopped and cleared his throat "would you like to go out with me" I thought about it and then I said "I would love to" he smiled and kissed me on the cheek I smiled and closed the door.

"His gone" I said walking to get my bra from the bed Nathaniel came out from my closet "ohh Avery will you go out with me,of course I will I will love to"Nathaniel said in a high voice I rolled my eyes and fake laughed he smirked and walked to me then he leaned in for a kiss with our lips inches away I got to say "I don't think we should" he backed away and said "is it because he asked you out" I looked at the floor and nodded "you aren't even dating him!!" He yelled "why are you so mad" he looked at me then walked to the door and said "good luck with your date" then he slammed the door.