Chapter 29

I changed for the party and left my room I looked down on my for a while and when I looked up I saw Nathaniel making out with some girl.

And just because I wanted to be a bitch I said "Get a room" before passing them Nathaniel quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me in a room.

"I'm so fucking over your shit" he said pinning me to the wall I looked him in the eyes and said "I don't remember asking so you can suck my dick" he grabbed my face roughly and whispered "why don't you suck mine".

I laughed and pushed his hand away "keep wishing" he chuckled and sat down on the floor with his back against the wall.

I sat next to him and said "you wanna get high" "you have weed" "lots" I said before getting up then he got up too.

I ran to my room and grabbed my weed Nathaniel closed my door and sat on my bed I handed him one that was already rolled up.

He grabbed my lighter and started smoking I started rolling one up for me before he stopped and handed me his "lets share" I looked at him and said "are you sure".

"Yes Avery plus I don't smoke that much anymore" I grabbed it and inhaled it I laid back and smiled "fuck I love weed" I got up and put some music on I started dancing while Nathaniel looked at me smirking.

I ran to him and grabbed the weed from him And inhaled and looked at him I blew it on his face giggled he smirked at me and got up.

He grabbed me and we started dancing with each other he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him I smiled and put my arms around him I moved my hips left and right while his arms followed them.

Then call out my name played I smiled and said "fuck I love this song" Nathaniel chuckled and let go of me while I dancing in front of him "I said I didn't feel baby but I lied, I almost cut a piece of my self for your life guess I was another pit stop" I singed giggling to my self.

Then I gasped "Nathaniel" "hmm" he said looking at me "we need beer" he chuckled and said "we're high enough Avery" I rolled my eyes and walked to him "you're so lame" I said getting in between his legs he grabbed my hips  and said "mhm".

I bit my lip and moved my lips right infront of his "mhm" I said back then he kissed me gently again and again until our lips touched each other giving me chills.

Making me whimper quickly but he heard so he Chuckled to him self "shut up" I whispered before kissing him again.

I moved my hips closer to him making him whisper "fuck Avery" I smiled and backed away to take off my clothes he did the same until we were both naked looking at each other.

"Did your dick get bigger or is it the weed" I said with my sarcastic voice he chuckled and said "shut the fuck up" "yes sir" then he pushed me on the bed and got on top of me.

I moaned as he stuck his big dick in me "tell me if you want to stop okay" I nodded and he slowly started moving back and forth but then he went faster and faster making me moan louder and louder "Fuck" I yelled out.

I quickly put my hands on his shoulders digging my nails in him he chuckled to him self and went faster "Fuck Fuck I'm gonna cum" I felt pit in my stomach I couldn't hold it so I let it go so did Nathaniel he grunted and pulled his dick out.

I got up and ran to the restroom cleaning myself and then I changed Nathaniel quickly changed too and walked out my room I laid down and fell asleep.