Chapter 30

When I woke up I changed brushed my teeth did my makeup and hair then I walked to the cafeteria I saw that everyone was already there so I sat in between Finn and Sadie Nathaniel was infront of me sitting next to Samantha.

Sadie looked at me and said "Avery when was the last time you had sex" I laughed and said "not in a while why" "no just asking cause I haven't seen you with anyone" "yeah just haven't seen anyone interesting".

"It is because Nathaniel since he broke your heart" Samantha said "I looked at her and said "you still haven't learned have you" she giggled and said "what are you just gonna push my head down" I got up and got ready to do something but before I could Sadie and Finn grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down.

"I need a cigarette" I said getting up and walking to my room when I got there and closed the door I felt someone blocking it I quickly turned and saw Nathaniel with his hand against it.

I rolled my eyes and walked to my bed to grab a cigarette "do you want one" i said "yea" he said sitting down next to me i grabbed my lighter and gave it to him "what do you want Nathan" I said tired he shaked his head as if saying nothing.

I put my head on his shoulder and remembered last night I got off it and got up and standed infront of him "let me see your shoulders" he chuckled and unbottoned his shirt.

I saw my nail marks still there I smiled and touched them "fuck sorry for that" he chuckled and said "it's fine I left hickeys so 50/50" I smiled "yeah I had to cover them with makeup" "you did a good job can't even tell" "practice" I said before inhaling my cigarette.

He smirked and got up "see you at class" I nodded and sat on my bed before finishing smoking then I quickly ran to class.

Fuck fifth period is the worst because no one is in that class except for Nathaniel but we don't even talk when I walked in Nathaniel looked at me up and down while smirking.

"Okay today i with a sign you with partners for a major presentation with will basically be your whole grade for the semester so I specifically a signed you with a person that is on the same level as you so it with work good and you two can help each other".

Okay "Alex and heather,James and Alexa,Monica and Mark,Emma and Emma,Nathaniel and Avery,Chloe and Sam,Cole and GreenLee,Love and Chase those are all the people so I want you to study with them after school and remember help each other" then the bell rang I quickly left class trying not to be late for 6th cause that where Sadie is.

But Nathaniel grabbed my arm and pulled me to him "Let's study at my room" I nodded and continued walking.

Later that night I walked to Nathaniel's room to study I knocked and he opened the door I smiled at him and entered I quickly sat on his bed and started talking about the project.

He wrote stuff down and smirked at me "what" I said he shaked his head and quickly stopped writing "I'm horny" I looked at him confused "okay" I said "you're not horny" I shaked my head "I bet I can make you"I smiled and said "really" he nodded and got close to my face "I think I'll past" I said pushing him away.

He bit his inner cheek and chuckled he grabbed my thigh I looked at him and said "let's play a game" he nodded and I said "every time we study together we come horny wanting to have sex but if we cave we have to do something for the other person".

He smirked and said "deal" i smiled and said it starts tomorrow so be ready then I left.