Chapter seventeen

12:54 pm Friday

When I got out the shower I rapped a towel around me I forgot my shoes so I had to walk bear foot to my room.

I thought it was kinda weird that this year my room didn't have a shower so I have to use the public showers that all the kids use.

I tried to walk as fast as I could so I could get in some clothes and under the covers of my bed when I reached my room door I tried to open the door but it was locked then I remembered that I left the key in the showers.

I quickly ran to the showers then I bumped into someone I fell on my back and they fell on me but catch them self I looked to see who it was and it was Nathaniel.

He didn't move or look at my face when I noticed that I looked to see what he was looking at and I saw that my towel had fallen down I reached down to get it and put it over me but Nathaniel stopped me.

And whispered "wait" I didn't listen and tried to grab the towel then I felt him grab both my wrist and pin them down on the cold floor I tried to get out of his grip but I couldn't.

"Listen to me when I fucking talk to you" I widened my eyes and turned my head to a black figure walking towards us  Nathaniel saw this to and immediately pulled me up and pushed me into a class room.

"N Nathaniel I have to get my room key I left it in the showers" he ignored me and quickly put his hand over my mouth then he walked me to a closet in the room I heard the door of the room open and saw the principal walk in.

We were in the principal's office I looked at Nathaniel who was looking at the principal and seeing what he was doing.

"Nathaniel I" he cut me off by kissing me I quickly backed away "if you don't shut up I'll touch you and won't let you cum" he whispered in my ear my heart started racing.

I just kept looking at the principal hoping he wouldn't open the closet doors the little gaps between the flaps on the doors made light come in the dark room.

Then the principal got up from his chair I got closer to Nathaniel and didn't notice that I sat on his hand and he didn't notice either until he moved his fingers.

I gasped and put my mouth on his shoulder "fuck" he whispered under his breath I didn't move from his hand I just sat there until he smirked at me.

"You're wet" he whispered in a quiet voice "no I'm not" I whispered he raised an eyebrow and moved his fingers again i heard a little sound of water splashing.

I got off his hand but he didn't let me "I like this" he said whispered my stomach twisted when he said that.

I didn't move "good girl" he whispered I felt my self get wetter and he felt it to "you liked that uh" I shaked my head and he moved his fingers again I let go of the towel and let my boobs show.

Then I grabbed his shoulders tightly he chuckled quickly at how I reacted but instead of stopping like he did he kept going faster and faster I moaned in his shoulder trying not to make any noise.

"Fuuuuck....youu" I whispered in a shaky voice "oh you love it" he whispered going faster I tried to pull away but he wouldn't let me then I felt his warm mouth go on one of my boobs I moaned softly.

Then he gently bit my nipple and squeezed it I grabbed his hair and put my mouth on his shoulder to try not to moan.

"If you keep moving I'll do that again" he whispered "fuck" I whispered under my breath he heard that and liked it so he stopped moving his fingers and whispered.

"Suck my dick" I immediately looked down at his dick and saw that he had a boner I slowly laid on my stomach and moved in between his legs.

He grabbed my towel and put it on top of me he'd already took off his boxers and pants then I grabbed his dick and started moving my hands up and down he started breathing harder.

Then I put my mouth on him and went back and forth I put my tongue on the tip of his dick he grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and whispered "come here" "but I just started" "I really don't care come here".

I crawled up to him and he looked at me and whispered "if I fuck you in this closet I'll be rough and you'll want to moan to badly but you can't because the principal's right outside this door so I" I cut him off and kissed him.

I put his hand on my pussy and whispered "I'll let you fuck me how ever you fucking want I'm just so fucking horny" he smirked and pushed me on the floor.

He got on top of me and slipped his dick in me I gasped I quickly put my hand over my mouth then I heard a door open I looked up and saw the principal looking right at us I immediately grabbed the towel and covered my self with it.

Nathaniel pulled back and grabbed his pants "get out" the principal yelled I quickly got up and walked out the closet Nathaniel followed and Standed next to me.

The principal sighed loudly and said "what are your parents phone number" I quickly said there phone number and when the principal dialed the phone my parents answered.

"Hi is this Avery Garcia's parents" the principal said to the phone my heart started betting "yeah she was just have sex with one of the students" I looked at Nathaniel he was looking at the floor.

Then I remembered what he did to me "Avery" the principal said giving me the phone I grabbed it and my dad quickly yelled "Avery your in big trouble" "I know" I said in a quiet voice.

"Who is it" my dad said in a mad voice "Nathaniel" I said in a quiet voice again "is he next to you" my dad yelled "mhm" I said "pass him the phone.

I did as my dad told me and gave the phone to Nathaniel he looked at me and grabbed the phone "yeah" Nathaniel said.