44

It was nearly four o'clock.

They'd eaten, binged a shitty film San had reccomended, and Minho was now sat on his bed watching Jisung get dressed.

Minho didn't want Jisung to leave. Not only because he hated sleeping alone and didn't like not being able to cuddle Jisung whenever he wanted, but also because he was worried about sub drop.

Jisung had only gone home the same day they'd had sex once before, when Minho fucked him in the school toilets. And yeah, Jisung had been more out of it then than he had been today, but that didn't do much to alleviate Minho's worry.

Because Yoonbum was still at the back of his mind.

It was five minutes to four.

'Do you really have to go?' Minho asked, watching Jisung pull his hoodie on.

Jisung slid his phone into his back pocket. 'Yeah. Unfortunately, I have to see my uncle tonight, and I'm seeing San and Felix tomorrow. I'll see you Thursday. It's not that long.'

'It is that long. I'll miss you, don't go.'

'I have to. It's only two days. I'll call you every night.'

'Promise?' Minho held put his pinky, and Jisung linked it with his own.

'Promise, Minnie.'

Minho couldn't help but smile at the nickname. 'I'm going to walk you to the door like the simp I am.'

'In your pyjamas?'

'Yes,' Minho said, standing up. He followed Jisung to the front door, where he perched on the edge of the sofa while Jisung put his shoes on.

Shoving his feet into a pair of Jisoo's boots, Minho pulled his mum's coat on, looking over to Jisung, who had his coat on and was waiting by the door.

'Are you leaving now, Jisung?' Minho's mum asked, bringing an empty mug to the kitchen sink.

'Yeah. I'll be back on Thursday though, to stay for a few days.'

Minho's mum gave Minho a look that he couldn’t quite work out, but then she smiled at Jisung. 'Well, we'll look forward to your return. Get home safe.'

'I will, thank you.' Jisung opened the door, and Minho followed him out.

Minho caught Jisung's hand and they walked down the stairs, the chill of the stairwell making Minho shiver. Usually, Minho complained about not living on the ground floor, but now it gave him more time with Jisung, even if it was chilly.

When they reached the main building door, Minho pulled Jisung into a tight hug. 'If you want me, for any reason, please ring me. If you start feeling guilty or upset or have any bad thoughts, please ring me.'

'Minho, it's only two days.'

Yoonbum had gotten sub drop the day after the sex. And then, in the three days Yoonbum hadn't been at school, the relationship had been destroyed. Two days was plenty of time for everything to go to shit.

'Doesn't matter. If you want me, ring me.'

'I'll call you every night.'

'Okay. I love you,' Minho said, pulling away to kiss Jisung's cheek.

'I love you,' Jisung said, his arms tightening around Minho's neck. 'I want a proper kiss.'

Minho obliged, pressing his mouth to Jisung's in a chaste kiss. Jisung pulled away first, stepping back and opening the door, a rush of cold air coming through.

'See you Thursday,' Jisung said, stepping outside.

'Bye, sweetheart,' Minho said, giving a small wave.