Isabella and Annie

Make a choice
and fight for it.
If you are wrong,
Be have enough to change.
Mj1
╚═══════════╝

---------
Isabella
---------

Sitting alone in the room meant to keep me safe, only the memories of my previous life and the monitor in my room keep me compagnie.

But the last are the worst. That filthy day, I learned that everything my beloved husband conspired against me. How could he betray me like that and keep the truth from me.

Rage filling me even to this day, I punched my fist over my tight. Taking a moment to see if my outburst made the tracers react, I pressed the green button just letting everyone know that it was a false alarm.

That day, I was to lock the beast into Annie's mind. The beast memories flashing inside my mind arose an unexpected feeling from within. Betrayal. I looked through her eyes how he plotted with my allies against my wishes and expectations.

It fuelled my magic, helping me press the wolf back into her magical cage. My energy was low after a long struggle with her. The wolf was gaining in power while mine was diminishing with every encounter.

But what else could I do? My husband linked her to his wolf and killing her would mean sucking up a wound into my mate's soul. It could worsen his current state. I had no choice, but to cage her, concealing her from everyone including her host, my daughter Annie.

Making the beast submit to my might, she didn't stand a chance against me anymore. She wouldn't bend my will.
"Die of loneliness if you must but leave Annie alone, it's for the greater good."

Already caged, I was about to close the lock and seal it for good, when I had an attack. Pain radiating through my bones, I folded my body in two, dropping it all and falling to the ground along with Annie's body.

Screaming, I held my head hoping to keep my magic inside preventing it from killing Annie since her wolf was no longer in control. The pain pulsing through my vains. Wolfsbane, I was not a wolf, but everything he felt I felt regardless of the distance between us.

One of the priestesses took her away for her own protection.

My skin then burned from within, light bolts spreading around me and hitting anyone too close to me. Convulsing in pain, traces of blood appeared on my back, moving uncontrollably, I hit my head on the steel rock partially knocking me down. Someone ran to me, I was sedated along with magic, and I was induced into a coma.

I woke up a day and a half later only to realize that this attack destroyed part of my brain and no one couldn't fix it.

Well aware that the cage was incomplete, I asked for Annie. It was a matter of time, it wouldn't hold and I couldn't do much now in my current state. Besides, this was the beginning of a series of episodes.

Death, sometimes I wished for it, but I couldn't find it knowing how many lives where at stake. My sacrifice is a light of hope in the darkest moments. I knew he was alive. One day, he would find his way home and we would be waiting. For him, I endured, for our kids.

For now, I needed to face reality. I was sick and I couldn't keep on with my life pretending I was alright while putting my kids at risk.

I needed time and the kids needed a new place to stay, Davon's men would be back.

Thinking about my kids safety I made a choice. Annie was sent to college and I chose Tom as her protector.

They are two years and a half apart. He is strong and proved his willingness to follow the rules while yearning for human life. He needed that time among the humans and my daughter needed a bodyguard.