Danger ahead

╔═════════════╗
Hope you like it!
It was exciting writing it.
MJ
╚═════════════╝

As food arrived, an awkward silence invaded our table in the restaurant. The magical bubble is down, we must now speack of moundain activities.

Feeling uneasy, round Lili and Ana, I chased to the subject.

"You see, since Lina hasn't been around, their jealousy peaked. They are so annoying and possessive about you. They think we spend to much time together and they are worried that we might develop some kind of relationship you and I. I need Lina back." I plead.

His lips curved upward and looked at me with his amused figure shuddering his shoulders as I spoke until I talked about Lina. His eyebrows raised for a second and he shook his head as he ate.

Men can be slow sometimes and he is no different. Can't he understand the pressure I am
in?

Unable to remain without eating the food on my plate, I grabbed a full bite on my hamburger and chew it. With every bite, an idea emerged in my mind.

"You don't get it," I sigh looking at him. "whenever I go to the bathroom, they fallow and nag me with questions. They even push the boundaries playing games just to get to me. One time one took my hair brush, only to pull it and pushed the audacity to crush me against the wall when I tried to move away." This last words made his eyes quiver. Was he mad at them? "Can't you just take them out on a date without me or something. Ease their minds would you, just so they will leave me alone?" Then I took another full bite.

Unmoved, he crosses his arms,
"Why do you bother? You are a predator, why can't you settle such a trivial matter?" Obviously, he was annoyed by my passive reaction to all that happened.

What was I to do? Fight them?  I could, I was getting good at that.

Glaring at him, I remained silent instead and took a zip of jus.

Unless he was suggesting the use of magic, after all he did so using people's thoughts against them so many times. I on the other hand, I would never use magic for such a trivial matter. It's a human matter and I will resolve it in a human way.

Lifting an eyebrow, " why is it so hard to give me some slack and let me do night lessons with Lina? You could use that time to dates and release your stress." I smirked.

He glared at me, his eye lid twitch for a second before he closed them. Then he looked for his phone and read a message making his face muscles twitched for a moment.

I dropped my fry, knowing that something was off. He waved at the server attendant. In no time, our plates were taken. Half of my hamburger went along with it, but his nervous tics filled my insides with stress and couldn't take a bite after that call.

" We are not heading home after all."

Taking a double take, I lifted my arms to my head and shook it.
" Not another crazy night with them! Let me go home."

After all that happened During the day, all I wanted was to find the comfort of my bed. My muscles ached due to stress I needed a long, relaxing bath. Not a pub filled with people, music and his friends.

He smiled making me pout.

"It's not what you think, I sent a message asking them to investigate a little on your father whereabouts."

My heart jumped out of my chest, "he contacted the resistance." My handbag tightly squeezed between my hands over my legs, I controlled my emotions keeping my thoughts from anyone around us.