Mom

┍━━━━━»•» 🌺 «•«━┑
Yup, it's a good one!
Props to me!
Enjoy!
MJ
┕━»•» 🌺 «•«━━━━━┙

I sigh, I don't know how to handle my daughter. I hear her deception and sorrow in every record. Call after call, my heart breaks but I can't. No, I can't tell her the truth about me and her father. Some things are better left alone.

If I could ensure her safety perhaps I would try it just to ease her burden, but I can't.

Looking at her through the monitor, I zoom on her lovely face. She looks so much like her father. Making her work there was the only way I had to see her since Richard refuse to add a camera in her bedchambers. She barely spends time in the living room and kitchen and since she was so eager for a job, this was the better option.

Digging through the papers, she looks for a file that was asked for. Since she works there, she has proven to be bright and in control of her emotions. She must have so many questions, but for now, she is told that they are ill or have some mental madness as a coverup.

Little by little she will learn about our world and fill her curiosity at a slow pace. Whenever her second persona surges or not, we will be there to do what is needed, before the animal takes over. Or at least, until I am healthy enough to deal with it for good. When the time is right she will know.

My baby girl, she remains strong even though she has been through so much. I know how she loved her family, but there was no other way. I wish I could do more and bring our family together like we use to.

Tom appears through another monitor, he came to pick her up. He always does as expected. He is a perfect subject, but in time, I hope for him to be more to my daughter. Richard has been such a good friend, I wish for our family to be together through marriage. It would be bliss.

My lips turn up, he doesn't know we know. Annie's magic has awakened. Lina didn't hesitate to give us the details about her magical abilities. She didn't know the extent of them. Annie's powers are weak for now, but with Lina's and Tom's help, she will develop them to their fullest. Before I knew about the beast, I tempered her magic and collected in a cristal. Davon's ill experiments helped that much and now there is hope for taming the animal. Should the remaining be strong enough, she will help me kill the beast for good allowing me to erase her magic and make her human. Lina has made little progress with her, but it's enough to let my wild imagination flutter with happiness.

Once human, she will be safe.

Tom on the other hand we don't know how many secrets he is keeping. Tom needs to keep earning her trust. I need them to trust each other and make sure that he will protect her at all costs. For all those reasons, Tom hasn't been reprimanded for his lacking reports even though his father was kind enough to be the one to inflict the sanction. I am willingly turning a blind eye to that mishap.

My head drops to my hand taking hold of the armpit of the chair.

If I am right, they have growing feelings for each other and he will become the best weapon against the beast. Because, if she does have feelings, she will do anything to keep him safe becoming Annie's major weakness to exploit in due time and I know that the time will come. After all, she inherited her father's genes. Annie's wolf is strong and is stronger due to the link settled between my husband's wolf and hers. Only Annie can get rid of the dog now by renouncing it and killing it by herself.