Extra 5: Davon/Damon finale

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵
Davon/Damon
Werewolf realm
︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

In a far away kingdom houses engineered out of rocks stand over kilometres around a tall castle. Made out of circular fortifications, all the entrances are guarded in and out as if they lived at the brink of war.

Was it to keep the ennemis out or to keep the people in? Some would wonder.

Inside the main room, a ragged man with pulsing vains and an animalistic sound screams his lungs out.
"You had people over! Without my consent!".

He slaps Damon to the face. A few teeth come off, Both of them are breathing heavily one oit of rage and the second put of physical pain.

Damon doesn't let a sound of pain get out. His wolf is weak but not that weak. Just like him, his wolf is stubborn. Davon was a beat, but he knows how to handle it.

The visit Damon received was unexpected, but so rewarding. He received news from his daughter. Best of all, he sent instructions. He knew now that the plan was in motion. All his suffering wasn't in vain.

For years, fear harvested in his stomach. He got scared for a bit that Annie's mom, his wife, would get things her way and that this realm would be sentenced into slavery. Isabella was so scared to come back that She would do anything to prevent anyone from getting to our kids.

The last years on this side as a family of three was a nightmare. Starting with the king falling sick, to Davon making his way up to the throne and me losing all power and becoming a traitor.

We flew, taking pur precious daughter with us. After an unexpected detour, I made it back to them.

Holding a groan, I keep myself from reacting to the beating Davon is giving me. I have been his punching bag since I was captured. I have been for the last six years. He hates me, yet he doesn't kill me.

Davon smirks and walks back.

"I don't know, who is still on your side after so long." He bends to look at my body from another angle.
"You are pathetic, who would want you back? Perhaps your whore of a wife!"
He pulls up a hand-full bunch of hair, in a swift movement Davon is standing and lifting Damon crippled body to his height.

Damon muscles stretch cracking under the movement crippled after sitting for so long in that torture chair. His spinal cord finds some release from its initial position. One can find so little joy in such a disastrous circumstances.

"Now, we have delayed your breeding duties long enough." He claps his hands.

Servants come in, stripped regardless of my injuries still bleeding they do what they were order to do. Cold Water is splashed over me, followed by soap.

I hiss and Davon laughs. The soap burns my open injuries and he laughs like a motherfucker. All this wolfsbane in my system prevents my healing and strength to save or to cure myself.

"Come-on ! Don't tell me taking a shower is torture for You. Such a wimp!" He laugh with contempt.

Followed by another blast of cold water, I groan again. I couldn't hold it in time and the sound came off.

He laughs hysterically.
"I forgot to tell you, I added a little extra." He laughs again, "It should prevent you from doing anything stupid."

Then, a-shot is given to my tight and a collar is added to my neck.

Pulled by Davon, I can't fight. My throat contracts, I am a dog on a leash, naked and wounded. I follow his lead. Guards are posted left and right. It's his personal army.

He jumps to his horse. He doesn't use cars since He is against those. He wants to take the realm back to old age. He wants to live like our ancestors, Feared and all mighty.

He makes the horse run. Obviously I can't run fast enough. The wolfsbane added to my system and wounds prevent me from calling my wolf.

I fall, he pulls me until we reach the gate of the castle.
I managed to get up. It's time for the humiliation.
"Como-on Damon, smile. People have gathered for you!"

My head standing high as I can, I walk. Naked bathed in blood and dirt, this is a reminder to all. This is what to expect, any one who might oppose him in any way possible will survive like this if they are lucky. Our blood and seed might be sacred, but our body isn't.

People gasp and cry, Others hide their eyes or their kids' eyes. They are not used to witnessing this violence. Keep like sheep inside the gates, they are unaware of the ugliness of the kingdom. The purest breeds are kept from harm, pampered while others don't have such luck.

Others throw rocks at me, they spit and scream names at me, the traitor. They are happy with what is given to them and accept their fate. They breed in exchange for luxury and peace. They work the jobs chosen for them, they have best job opportunities and have slaves to torture or rape as they please.

In between you have those who scream and join the loud crowd. Perhaps they mean it, perhaps it's just a make believe. Sometimes it's better not to stand out and this is one of those moments

There is always one of them throwing a piece of meat. I eat it regardless of the taste. If it's poison he or she will be killed and I will finally be done with all this. If it isn't, it fills my body. Sometimes, it has additional ingredients helping my wolf recover enough to make the trip awake.

There are good people there. Some remember me and what I tried to achieve for them.

He pulls me again. I falter and fall. He keeps the horse walking. The collar chokes me. I don't fight against it. After all, he wants me alive. He won't kill me. He wants me to react an I can't give him that satisfaction.

I clench my teeth.
He laughs "oups!" And slows down again letting me get on my feet, I hide my meat in my hands.

He turns around and looks at me.
"Tired princess!" He laughs again.
"Don't worry, your carriage awaits."
He turns back.

. My legs are bruised and my muscles ache since I don't walk often. Every day, I am in my iron throne or in a cage. I only stand on my feet to be tortured or to be taken to the breed's facility.

This time, he didn't pull, but I faltered. My legs are just giving up, I manage to recover. I breathe heavenly. This workout has gone on long enough. My body can't carry me, but I want to make it. I don't want to be pulled like a dump.

Someone throws water at me. Followed by many more. Some stink, others don't.
The king laughs at the smell.

I may stink but at least one of them had something add up. My legs hurt less. I don't know who is looking out there for me.

It reminds me that I can't die. The day will come. One day someone will come for me. That day he will fall and another ruler will be set in place.

I might look the way I look, people out there still believe in my cause. People out there are still rooting for me, so I can't give up.

I am pulled again. We are at the end of the town. A cage awaits me, I am tossed inside. The bars of the cage are coated with silver. The bottom was covered with straw. It's so small that I can only fit sitting down.

I hurried and gathered enough to prevent more burns. My collar is withdrawn, They point spears at me as they do so.

I am helpless, but I can't help the feeling growing inside me. After all These years, they still fear me. It's good to know that somehow, I will have an advantage when the time comes.

I make a nest just so I can sleep a few hours without feeling the metallic  sylver burning my skin and close my lids. Tomorrow, I will be forced to breed.

Tomorrow another fight begins.

But this time, I have hope.

She is alive, she is looking for me, she will come.

⎛⎝(⚈ ․̫⚈‴)⎠⎞
Note

Well, any thoughts?
This was the opening into volume two.

🤗 😘
Comment and vote!