Synopsis

┏━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━┓

copyrights

This story belongs to the author, mysel, MiriamJ1.

Images and music don't belong to me.

┏━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━┓
book order

This is a sequel of 3 books.

1- Never Bend

2- Never ownED myself

3- Never give up

━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━

Synopsis

As a reader, you will get to live and learn about the magical world as Annie unfolds the truth of the society she belongs to.

The only person who knows the whole truth is her mother. Her past traumas guide and color her actions and reactions. She dictates what she thinks is best for her daughter's life. Annie, her daughter, has no voice in these decisions, even though it's her life.

Can anyone go through life not knowing who or what they are when the truth forces its way into the now?

This is the basis of the story, Never Bend.

┏━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━┓
Blurb

Annie doesn't know it, but magic surrounds her life and follows her every move. Between her recurring dreams, the strange evidence she keeps in a box, and her own journal filled with memories she can't remember, she's always suspected something was wrong.

Until her old life was no more. Why did her mother send her away with a stranger? Why won't she return her phone calls?

Why is Tom watching her every move like a possessive boyfriend when he is not?  One thing is for sure, there is a mystery surrounding her own existence. What or who is she then?

It's a bumpy ride. 🎢

Topics; witchcraft, werewolf, monsters, love, mates, bonding, betrayal, friendship.

━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━
Note
————
This is my first story and it's a learning experience. Feel free to ask questions and leave comments, it will only improve the story.

Many people helped me along the way and I feel I am now on the right path.

To name a few:
@Hearts_010.
@upsideddown

(っ^▿^)💨

━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━
Cast
————

━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━Cast————

Annie

Tom

(っ^▿^)💨

(っ^▿^)💨