a/n (PLZ READ THE SECOND PARAGRAPH and also this is counted as chapter 49)

Guys, we did it...

 WE MADE IT TO 1000 VIEWS!!!

I kid you not when I saw the views I legit gasped and smacked my hand over my mouth. I've gone a long way you know! So far, two of my friends know about my, uh, hobby, and I think my writing has improved!!! And it's all thanks to you guys that we got this far!!! Thank you soooooo much!!! <3

(this is the second paragraph btw)

Okay, on a more serious note, after this book ends, I have told you guys I will start a new book. It was originally going to be Dream SMP stuff but then I re-watched the Owl House and I'm simping for Hunter again. I AM NOT SURE IF I WILL MAKE THE ORIGINAL BOOK IDEA AFTER THAT OR EVER, but I really want to do this new one! So for all Owl House lovers, enjoy! And for all Dream SMP lovers...

I'm really sorry. I hyped up the next fic so much that I feel really bad just throwing it in the trash along with all your expectations! And this actually isn't an "on the moment" decision. I have been thinking about this dilemma for a loooooong while. No, I will not tell you the Dream Smp fanfic idea I wanted to do, I don't want people to be even more sad that I didn't do it soooo, yea!

Thx again for 1k views and goodbye my lovely readers!!!

- HelpMePlzImBeggin

OH, WHAT'S THIS??? A SNEAK PEEK FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER-

Techno's POV

Techno stood in utter shock at the sight he was seeing. Two beautiful wings were attached to Tommy's back.

"Uhh-" Techno began.

"Before you say anything-" Tommy interrupted before getting interrupted himself by a crash downstairs.

The three looked at eachother for only a moment more before racing downstairs. What Techno saw was a broken window with Dream standing next to it. The masked man's gaze fell upon someone behind Techno.

"Oh no Tommy, what did I say about showing your wings?"