Chapter 27: #h0$tbuR(?) (???'s POV)

A man sits patiently in a constantly moving train. He was going to meet someone important. He was almost there, so he thought he might as well smoke a little. He pulled out a cigarette from a small box and lit the end with a lighter. He was smoking silently until his round glasses slipped off.

"Fuck," The man muttered, clearly becoming more restless by the moment.

The man hastily found the glasses and gently placed them back on his face. He visibly relaxed once his glasses were back on. The train slowed down and the man carelessly took his cigarette out of his mouth and threw it to the ground.

"It seems this is my stop," The man said to himself aloud.

He had grown into the habit of talking to himself after being isolated for so long. Only moments later, the train slowed to a stop and the man walked out of the empty train. The train station he walked onto was almost as empty as the train itself. Almost. There was another man at the train station with him. The second man looked... lost. Like he wasn't expecting himself to be there. He wore a muted red beanie that covered locks of chocolatey brown hair. He wore a warm yellow sweater that had a large stitched-up rip on it. The second man now looked at the first.

"Oh! Hello sir! My name is Ghostbur! It seems I'm a bit lost, do you know the way to Dream SMP?" Ghostbur asked kindly.

The cigarette man walked closer to Ghostbur until he was right in front of him.

"Hmm, don't you recognize this place?" The man asked.

"Uh, no, sorry," Ghostbur replied, "But if I had a bad time here then I probably won't remember this place,"

"Ah, I see," The man hummed, "Hey, Ghostbur, you wouldn't mind if I asked you something, would you?" 

"No, of course not!" Ghostbur answered enthusiastically.

The man veered closer and whispered into his ear.

"Are you cold?"

"Uh, no, sir, are you cold?" Ghostbur asked.

"Oh, I'm so cold!" The man replied smiling maniacally.

"Oh, well I hope you can warm up somehow..." Ghostbur said sympathetically.

Silence settled on the two for a few moments.

"Do you want to hear a story?" The man asked.

"Ooh yes, of course!" Ghostbur replied, forgetting he needed to get back to Dream SMP.

 "It was many and many a year ago...

   In a kingdom by the sea,
   That a maiden there lived whom you may know
   By the name of Annabel Lee;
   And this maiden she lived with no other thought

   Then to love and be loved by me." The man recited.

Ghostburs' eyes shined with excitement.

"And this maiden she lived with no other thought
 Then to love and be loved by me.
 I was a child and she was a child,
 In this kingdom by the sea,
 But we loved with a love that was more than love—
 I and my Annabel Lee—
 With a love that the wingèd seraphs of Heaven
 Coveted her and me."

The man stayed silent for a moment more, knowing by heart, what would happen next.

"And this was the reason that, long ago,  In this kingdom by the sea,
  A wind blew out of a cloud, chilling
  My beautiful Annabel Lee;
  So that her highborn kinsmen came
  And bore her away from me,
  To shut her up in a sepulcher
  In this kingdom by the sea."

(sepulcher means grave or tomb) The man wore a sad smile.

"They took my L'manburg! My unfinished symphony!" He yelled, his glasses falling off once more.

Ghostbur was taken aback. The man reached down for his glasses and put them back on.

"But," he said, his eyes glowing a violent red, "I took it back!"

The man grabbed Ghostbur to make sure he wouldn't run away.

"And I want to take it back again," the man said, shoving Ghostbur into the same train he had stepped out of, knocking his glasses off once more. 

The door of the train snapped shut and locked itself. The man watched gleefully as the ghost banged his fists against the window of the door desperately. The train whizzed off with the banging noise slowly becoming quieter.  The man let out a cold, cruel laugh. 

"I'll take you back my sweet Anabelle lee, for you are the only thing that brings me warmth," The man yelled into the silence.

The man picked up his now cracked glasses again and put them on. Suddenly, a chill ran down his spine, though there was no wind. The man flinched violently before his eyes started to droop.

"I'm so cold," The man muttered before passing out and falling onto the floor.

"I'm so cold."

(Edit: This is Wilbur if you couldn't tell and yes, I did put a bunch of editor Wilber ARG references in here)