Chapter 33: Dream's Big Win (Phil's POV)

(Like I said before, this chapter will be short so, sry in advance!)

THUD!

Phil's head shot toward the sudden noise. It came from the roof. It had to be Wilbur. Phil closed his wings protectively around his youngest son and prayed that his others were okay. Just at that moment, as if on cue, Dream walked casually into Techno's house through the front door. That wasn't right. Techno should've been right in front of the door.

"Hello, Mr. Minecraft," He greeted, waving his left arm, "I don't need this to get messy, I only need Tommy."

"What did you do to Techno and Wil?!" Phil yelled, ignoring Dream's previous statement.

"I only need Tommy," Dream said again firmly.

Phil responded by closing his wings around his youngest even tighter.

"Hmm, I see," Dream replied, taking out an invisibility potion.

Dream threw the potion to the floor, causing shards of glass to fly in random directions. Phil used his wings to cover himself and Tommy from the blow. When Phil finally lowered his wings, Dream was gone. Phil held Tommy tightly.

"Leave Dream, you won't get him!" Phil yelled.

"Won't I?" A recorded sounding voice asked, but it was enough to catch Phil's attention.

In that moment, Phil was hit in the back of the head and fell to the ground.

"Fuck...you...." Phil managed to say before passing out.