Chapter 44: The Ugly House (Ranboo's POV)

(the last time I did a chapter from Ranboo's view was CHAPTER 7!!! I had to make another chapter from Ranboo's view it was REQUIRED [according to me!])

The seven tired travelers had walked for a week, 7 full days. Ranboo had predicted it would take more than a day, but a full week?! Dream HAD to have used a portal. There was no other way. But if so, how far did they have to walk? What if they were already too late? Ranboo's thoughts had been broken by Quakity yelling.

"Look! There's something over there!" Quakity yelled. 

Ranboo's heart flared up with hope coursing through his veins. The group ran there to see...

"...An ugly house?" Wilbur asked.

"The compass needle runs straight into it, I doubt it's a coincidence," Tubbo remarked.

"Ok, how about this, I can take the compass, run over past the house and check if the needle is still pointing to it," Phil suggested.

After a hand full of agrees later, Phil flew to the other side and came back. 

"So?" Wilbur asked.

Phil nodded, "Tommy has to be in that house."

"Right," Techno responded, "Ranboo, Tubbo, you know what to do."

Ranboo looked over and nodded to Techno before looking at Tubbo. He was shocked to see Tubbo, who seemed to be caught in the moment, SALUTING to Technoblade. Tubbo would never do that normally but at that point, Ranboo doubted Tuboo cared. Phil splashed an invisibility potion in front of Tubbo and Ranboo as the enderman hybrid tried to decipher his emotions.

He was tired and anxious. He was afraid and joyful. He was impatient but at the same time was dreading to teleport into the strange building. It was all too much for Ranboo. Suddenly a thought hit him. What if he forgot-

"You won't," Tubbo reassured, reading Ranboo's mind as he rose up a hand for Ranboo to take.

Ranboo smiled, "Thanks Bee!"

Ranboo took his hand as they teleported right in front of the house. Ranboo looked at Tubbo to see that Tubbo was already looking at him. Tubbo nodded and Ranboo did the same. (Don't ask me how they could see eachother if they were invisible) And with that, they were in... 

As soon as they got in, the two noticed how quiet and messy the place was. Ranboo examined everything closely, still holding Tubbo's rather small hand. It was a relatively small house and the inside definitely showed that. There were only five rooms. 

The first was the one was the room you would enter if you simply walked through the door. It was the living room. The only things in the living room were a lamp and a couch. Frankly, Ranboo was surprised there wasn't a TV. That didn't matter though, did it? They simply walked to the next room because there were no doors separating them from it.

It was the kitchen. They didn't check the cabinets and fridges in case there were cameras. Sure they were invisible, but that didn't mean that random objects being moved couldn't be seen.

They teleported to two other bedrooms and a bathroom. The bathroom, surprisingly enough, seemed untouched, and other than the dust coating it, it seemed completely clean. The same couldn't be said for the bedrooms, which had obviously been tampered with recently. 

Other than those five rooms, they found nothing. No tornado shelter, no closet, no secret door,

no Tommy.