Chapter 47: "I won't" (Tommy's POV)

Tommy knew he would win this staring contest. The teen watched the piglin hybrid sigh and knew he had achieved victory, but just when he had thought he had triumphed, his big brother scooped him up and swung him unto his shoulder. 

Tommy let out a yelp of surprise but didn't flinch. He was used to this. When he was younger, whenever Tommy and Wilbur fought, Techno would pick Tommy up and sling him onto his shoulder. Then he would sit him down in another room until both the blonde and the brunette calmed down. 

He really should've expected that, he really should've expected his own brother to do that but... he didn't. Was he such a bad brother that he couldn't even predict him to do something he did all the time? No, he was just being dramatic... right?

"You're always dramatic. Everyone hates how dramatic you are. You're a terrible person. You're a terrible brother. You don't deserve your brothers. You don't deserve your friends. You don't deserve any of this. You know what you deserve, don't you? "

The main voice had finished her little speech and Tommy was struggling not to cry out. The other voices started to tear him apart, piece by piece. They whispered bitter words into his ears as Tommy Tommy closed his eyes tightly and clung firmly to Techno. 

A few minutes later, Tommy opened his eyes to see that they were all outside. By all, he meant Tubbo, Techno, Ranboo, and Tommy were outside. (The rest of the group went ahead like Techno asked them to) When had they gotten outside? Tommy didn't remember them going outside. Wait. Where were they taking him? 

"Hey! Where are you taking me?!" Tommy yelled, voicing his thoughts.

"Somewhere safe," Techno replied.

Safe. The word went on repeat in his head. He didn't want to be safe. 

They were all pitying him. They only took him back because they pity him. They still hate him. They could only love Tommy if he got what he deserved. Tommy knew he didn't get what he deserved just yet. The revenge on himself wasn't finished. He needed to explain that to them. They didn't understand, they needed to understand-

Oh. That was what the voices were telling him. The voices never lie. So Tommy listened like he always did. He obeyed the voices.

"No..." Tommy muttered.

"Hm?" Techno asked.

"I- I need to go back, I- I haven't- I- I haven't gotten what I- what I deserve!" Tommy rambled.

"What do you mean? What do you deserve?" Tubbo asked.

"I deserve- I deserve pain! I deserve scars all over my body and my fucking blood smeared on every wall in that fucking prison! I-" Tommy rambled on, warm tears finally slipping down his cheeks.

"TOMMY STOP!!!" Tubbo yelled, worry lacing his tone, "what- what did he do to you?!" 

Tommy had just then noticed that Techno had abruptly stopped. 

"Tommy, are you ok?" Ranboo asked with his cheeks steaming up with tears. (literally-)

Tommy felt Techno adjust the way he was holding Tommy so he would be carrying him bridal style. Tommy looked up at Techno in shock. So much shock, that he even forgot about the voices entirely. The emotionless, distant brother he knew was crying. Apparently, Tubbo and Ranboo were also in shock based on how they didn't say anything.

"You don't really mean that, right?" The hybrid whimpered.

Tommy stayed silent. He knew he shouldn't have said that. Now everyone would pity him even more and Dream would be so angry. Tommy could still hear the harsh words from the back of his head. Just because he couldn't hear them for a few moments didn't mean they disappeared just yet.

"You shouldn't have let them take you"

"You're being selfish"

"They don't really care"

"No one really cares"

"I mean, who could care about an annoying brat like you?"

Tommy felt more tears stream down his cheeks as it suddenly became hard to breathe. What did Phil call it? Oh yes, a panic attack. That was what was happening at the moment. 

Suddenly, Tommy's vision was taken away from him. He opened his eyes but could see nothing but black. More heavy tears streamed down his cheeks as the pain in his lungs increased. Tommy could see nothing, feel nothing- no that wasn't true, because at that moment, Tommy felt two strong arms wrap around him. As much as Tommy knew he didn't deserve it, he couldn't help but lean into the warm hug. The blonde nuzzled his face against the invisible figure's chest, feeling the soft cloth rub against his cold skin. 

"Please... don't leave me," Tommy muttered sleepily.

"I won't," A familiar voice replied as Tommy drifted off to sleep for the first time in a long while.

(PS: It's Techno :D)

Hi guys!!! Also to @Wolfgirl_83WL, there's ur fluff! To the rest of you guys (including  @Wolfgirl_83WL) thank you sooooo much for reading!!! Oh yeah, here's a drawing of the current Tommy wearing Drista's hoodie that I drew:

(Pretend I drew the bandana thingy that he and Tubbo wear and the green part of the hoodie actually shows plz) This is open for criticism btw! Well, see you next chapter!!!

- HelpMePlzImBeggin (May 11th, 2022)