Chapter40:A New Mask,A New Hoodie,and A ButTon of EndermanLanguage(Drista's POV)

(PLZ DON'T TAKE ANY OF THIS AS A SHIP!!! IT IS ALL PLATONIC LOVE!!! THAT MEANS  F R I E N S H I P  KIND OF LOVE!!! GOT IT?! GOOD!!! btw, the chapter name looks pretty messy because the title was too long, so I had to get rid of a bunch of spaces for it to work)

Drista remembered the strange worry she felt when she heard that Dream had Tommy. The 17 year old always knew that Tommy and her technically step brother's relationship wasn't the best, but she never imagined it would get this bad. 

Her brother used to be a caring person, someone who would never harm someone unless they deserved it. What happened to him?

Well, something did because what she saw was an injured 16 year old boy trapped in a small room with a CAMERA in it. She was almost completely sure it allowed Dream to watch the poor kid.

"Drista?" Tommy asked uncertainly.

Drista walked over to his cell and sat in front of it. If only she had the keys. Then she would be able to hug him. If only...

"Hey Toms," Drista greeted with a sad smile, "How're you holding up?"

"Could've been better..." Tommy replied quietly.

"I'm sorry Tommy... If there was anything I could do-" Drista began.

"Don't blame yourself, It's not your fault," Tommy interrupted her.

Drista felt so bad. There were so many things she could've done. She never thought the matter would escalate so much! If only she did know. If she had, she would've acted much sooner.

They stayed silent for a moment before Drista remembered the main reason she was there. She momentarily shut down the camera with her (godly) powers. She pulled out a mask, not her mask that matched Dream's, no she meant the one her mentor gave her and a second one that her mentor wanted to give to Tommy.

Drista's was black with two closed eyes on it with blush and a smile underneath. When wearing it, she exposed her godly form which was why there were usually two haloes floating above it. Everything on her mask glowed to match her constantly glowing haloes.

Tommy's had 3 glowing red eyes on his mask. Drista presumed it had something to do with how he's a red eyed god's son. (Yea, she doesn't know about the red eye thing when it comes to Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy) Like Drista's, the color of his mask was black. There were two tiny red wings on the sides of the mask. Drista honestly didn't know what that was all about. It could just be that he was Kristen's son, and Kristen had wings but she had a feeling that wasn't it.

(Here's a picture of the masks that I drew so you guys can visualize it better:)

"Tommy," Drista called.

Tommy looked at her curiously.