What you mean Shadow?

A/N: Through the whole book Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

3rd POV:

It was a day like no other for Endeavor. He had his son Touya working in his agency, his other son is in UA and everyone else in his family was good. As if this day couldn't get any better he didn't had to see a certain chicken the whole day and his phone didn't buzz off not one time.

Well that was until now of course. Without even waiting or looking at the caller ID he picked up the call.

Enji: Pro-Hero Endeavor on the phone.

Man: Ah It's good that I got through the first time I called. I am a representative of the hero commission and I was tasked to inform you about some new circumstances.

Enji: Hero commission?

Man: Yes.

Enji: What has the hero commission to do with me?

Man: Well after a trhought investigation of the top 10 heroes we found you to be the perfect fit for the shadow program.

Enji: Come again.

Man: Let me explain this. This program is already implemented for years in the american hero commission. Now they offered us a shadow and because of diplomatic reasons, we accepted the shadow hero.

Enji: That is good for you. I am not interrested.

Man: Wait! Please hear me out!

Enji: I said. I am not interrested.

Man: Welp, looks like this guy will be All Mig-

Enji: How old?

Man: 16 Sir.

Enji: You gonna send a 16 year old child to that maniac?

Man: If you refuse this offer, then yes.

Enji: Does the kid have a license.

Man: Yes. He is offically a pro-hero and has proven his worth countless times.

Enji: Why the fuck is there a 16 year old hero! How did he get that license? 

Man: We do not know but what we do know is that the american branch trained him ever since he was 4.

Enji: I am taking him in!

Man: I am glad to hear that.

Enji: Don't even think about taking the kid back anymore.

Man: Now let me quickly brief you.

Enji: About what?

Man: What a shadow is.

Enji: I don't care. He is too young to be a hero and I am tacking care about him.

Man: Ahm Endeavor-Sir. This is not how-

Enji: I don't give a damn shit about that. Bring him over to me.

Man: *Sigh* Let me at least tell you some information about the boy's quirk.

Enji: Go on.

Man: It is called Nightmares. From what information we got, he can make anyone experience hell through a glance.

Enji: So a mental quirk. That it?

Man: Yes.

Enji: I am still taking him.

Man: No one questioned that.

Enji: Now if that is all, bring him to my agency and I'll take care of the res.

Man: He is already on his way.

Enji: Good.

Man: Have a nic-

That all about the sudden call before Endeavor cancelled it and looked at the phone in disbelieve. The kid that was supposed to be a shadow which he didn't even know what it was supposed to mean, was only 16 years old like his other son. The problem with the age was that a person only gets their license with the age of 19 and not 16 and from what he heard he was actually doing his work for years now.

The kid has proven himself... that alone made the hero worry. He knew thanks to Hawks what length the hero commission would take to get what they wanted and then there was this kid who even became a hero way way younger than Hawks was when he got his license. It was just worrysome.

Enji: SHIT!

Without much to say the hero rose up from his seat and went out of his office only to be met with his son Touya or Dabi by his hero name. 

Dabi: Where the heck are you going now?

Enji: Come with me.

Dabi: What you mean?

Enji: We have a situation and I want you with me as Touya.

Dabi: Dad, what happened.

Enji: The hero commission just called and told me I got a shadow.

Dabi: What is a shadow.

Enji: Apparently another hero.

Dabi: But what are they supposed to do?

Enji: I don't know.

Dabi: You don't know?

Enji: As I said, son. I don't know.

Dabi: Then what do you know?

Enji: It's a fucking 16 year old boy with a so called villainous quirk.

Dabi: SHIT!

Enji: See.

Dabi: Since when?

Enji: The age of 4.

Dabi: And he has his license?

Enji: Yes.

Dabi: Fucking hell. What's wrong with them.

Enji: Don't know but he's coming over now.

Dabi: I suppose you want me to inform our family now?

Enji: Yes.

Dabi: Kay, I am on it.

Just like that Enji went down to the entrance hall of his agency while Dabi immediately went out to get back home to inform the rest of the Todoroki family. For them it wasn't a question how he was treated anymore. They knew the kid had to have problems and they would be there for him to help him adjust and recover.