CHAPTER-41

Published on- 11/05/22

GUYS, PLEASE COMMENT FOR THE LAST TIME.🥺

PLESEEEEEEEEEEEEE😚😚😚

AUTHOR'S POV

"Wake up, Kumbkaran, we are here" Abhi said shaking Tara who is sleeping peacefully in the passenger seat.

Tara opened her eyes and picked Choco from the backseat. She unbuckled her seatbelt and ran towards the house with the speed of light, without waiting for Abhi.

Abhi shook his head getting down from the car.

"Tara, you will break the bell like this" Abhi said taking Choco from her.

"Shut up!" She snapped at him, again ringing the bell furiously.

Abhi rolled his eyes and stood there tapping his feet.

Soon the door opened and there stood the four of their most loved people.

"We missed you all soooo much" Both of them said hugging everyone.

'We missed you too" they said in unison with happy tears in their eyes.

"Now come let's sit otherwise this girl will die jumping here only" Payal said smacking Tara's head.

Everyone laughed and Tara rubbed her head pouting.

Everyone then moved towards the living room and settled themselves.

"Ma, Payal ma, dad, Vikram dad, all our miseries are over now. Kabir got what he deserved for ruining our, as well as so many innocent lives" With that Abhimaan, told them the entire story.

By the end, everyone had tears in their eyes.

"We are so proud of you both" Vikram said patting their shoulder.

"Yes beta, you both have sacrificed more than anyone of us" Adhiraj said emotionally.

"When everyone was enjoying their lives, you both were busy protecting us" Meera said with tears.

"Yes, no one deserves what you both went through" Payal said crying, hugging them.

"Stop it guys! Now everything is over and we will live happily ever after. No one will remember anything that happened in the past and we will only create happy memories from now on" Abhimaan said strictly.

"Let's go, guys, I am very hungry" Tara said excitedly to lighten the environment.

...

Everyone's mood was off at the dining table.

"Hello everyone!" A cheerful voice came from the front door and everyone looked towards it.

"Bhai!" Tara chirped happily and hugged him as soon as he reached near the dining area.

Ateet laughed and hugged her back.

"How are you?" he asked caressing her hair with a smile.

"I am fine. How are you?" she asked smiling back.

"Great!" He replied and moved toward others to take their blessings.

Everyone blessed and hugged him.

Abhimaan engulfed him in a tight brotherly hug.

"Tara, where is Choco?" Ateet asked taking his seat.

"Bhai, that munchkin is sleeping on the sofa" she replied pointing towards the sofa.

"And it's Taraksha for you" Abhimaan said glaring at Ateet.

"Whatever" Ateet replied rolling his eyes.