CHAPTER-35

Published on- 02/04/22

NOTE- In the last chapter Mr.Singhania was Ateet. Ateet's surname is Singhania. Just wanted to clarify because some of you were confused I guess.😅

TARAKSHA SINGH RAJVANSH

"Leave me you hulk!" I whisper yelled trying to get out of the "imprison" of my dear husband who is literally sleeping on me

"Leave me you hulk!" I whisper yelled trying to get out of the "imprison" of my dear husband who is literally sleeping on me. Squeezing me like a juicer.

"Baby, 10 mins more. Please" he whined and again squeezed me but...
but...
Ladies and gentlemen this time a leg came complimentary around my waist. Argh! God!

I married a full-grown, sexy, devilishly handsome, droll-worthy man, with 8 packs. Uff..my red cheeks!

Then how God...How? I got this kid!

"But I love this kid" I blushed and kissed his cheeks removing hairs from his forehead for which he smiled like a cute baby in his sleep.

"You sleep na, let me go" I said with a smile trying to get out of his hold. Not really...hehe!

"O meri gulab jamun. I know you are liking it. So stop your Oscar-winning overacting" he opened his eyes lazily and said with a smirk.

I pouted and hit his chest hiding my face in his neck.

I felt his chest vibrating and heard a very melodious laugh.

I looked up with a stupid smile on my face to see the most beautiful laugh in the entire universe. Oh, so cliché!

How I got this lucky?

...

"Why that psycho has invited us to finalize interior designs in his office" I asked sitting at the edge of the bed.

"To degrade me? I guess" Jojo replied with a dry laugh drying his hair...
________________________________________________________________________

KABIR RATHOD

"Boss, RAJVANSH'S shares are not dropping, but just one stroke, and I am sure they will drop according to the graphs" James said looking at his I-pad.

I hummed massaging my forehead. That AT is still out of my reach. He tricked me. HE FUCKING TRICKED ME!

"Invite him, other shareholders, and my babygirl to my office" I said looking up. At least I can destroy that Rajvansh till that AT is out of my reach.

"Why boss?" James asked confused.

"To discuss interior designs" I said calmly.

He went out nodding his head.

FUCK INTERIOR DESIGNS!

I smirked...
________________________________________________________________________