CHAPTER-33

Published on- 18/03/22

AUTHOR'S POV

Flashback continues...

The pale blue sky is floating with white clouds. Dewdrops, rolling along with the dandelions and clover dreams, splashing a piece of transparent sunlight.

This morning is different. The morning is quiet and elegant. All the silence, the bright light of the horizon of the east, carefully infiltrated the light blue sky, and the new day gradually moved from afar.

Two bodies who became one soul last night were lying tangled under the white sheets.

There was a smile on both the faces. The only difference was one's eyes were closed and the other's eyes were open.

Abhimaan's sunshine opened her eyes slowly with a smile. Her smile turned into a blush when she found her husband already looking intently at her. No, there was no smirk or teasing in his eyes this time. There was only love and more love.

She tried to cover her naked as the day she was born body with the sheets but a hold on her hands stopped her.

"What are you covering, sunshine? There is nothing I haven't seen" he said huskily near her ear, biting them.

A shiver ran down her spine with his mere touch. He was looking at her amused that how she is still sensitive with his touches after last night.

He felt soft baby-like lips on his lips, which seemed inexperienced. He smiled because it was the first time his sunshine initiated the kiss. He was enjoying how she was trying to show him her love in her new way.

And...

They again drowned into the infinite pool of love, love and only love...
__________________________________________________________________

"Jojo, I want a baby" Taraksha said looking at the kids playing in front of them in the park.

It's been 1 month since their marriage. This 1 month was blissful for both of them with the people they love the most.

Both were looking at the kids playing in the park, sitting on the bench in the one corner when Mrs. Rajvansh asked for this very normal thing.

"I told you sunshine, not now" he replied calmly tucking the hair strands behind her ear.

He was not shocked by her demand because that's what he is listening to on loop for the last 1 month.

"But you will be away from me. I don't want to live alone" she said pouting.

"Baby, I will be only one call away from you. And, we will talk every day. Moreover, it's just a matter of 1 month" he explained holding her hands.

"Still" she whispered as a tear slipped from her eyes.

He sighed and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Ok, I will give you a baby after 15 days" he said with a smile holding her cheeks.

"You are the best! I love you so much!" she exclaimed smiling ear to ear and tightly hugged him.

Then, something struck her mind.

"But Jojo, the process I know takes 9 months. How will you give me a baby in 15 days" she asked moving back from the hug with furrowed brows.

He shrugged his shoulders running back to their home.

"Jojo stop! Answer me na" she shouted running behind him...
____________________________________________________________________

"Jojo, please open my eyes. It's our last day together. I want to see you" Taraksha said in a low voice moving ahead with the support of her husband.