CHAPTER-28

Published on- 07/03/22

KABIR RATHOD

1 week later...

"Boss, our informer has informed that Rajvansh looks disturbed these days and they had also seen him shedding tears alone in his cabin. But the thing is their shares are not dropping even an ounce. They are still No.1" James informed standing in front of me with a file.

My anger rosed to my head and I fisted my hands listening to the last line.

"Inform all the partners in the project that I am organizing a business dinner at my mansion tonight" I ordered James and he nodded going outside.

Now your shares are not dropping Rajvansh.

But soon they will!

I just need to make a few more encounters between you both and show you, to whom your love belongs to.

TARAKSHA SHARMA

I was shocked when Kabir told me that he is in the mafia.

But then I felt better when he told me the reason.

Today, he invited me to his mansion for some business dinner. I am visiting his mansion for the first time. And I have to face someone else as well.

I got ready wearing a dark blue full-length dress.

I entered inside the car which Kabir had sent and left for his mansion

...

I entered inside and was astonished by the size of his mansion.

I was going further confused when a maid came and helped me to the dining area.

There was a huge 14-seater dining table. 8-9 people were already present there.

My eyes roamed around the entire table when they met with the familiar blue orbs. He looked at me while smirking.

I averted my eyes and found that same woman from the party sitting beside him, trying to just get into him. Bitch!

I fisted my hands to control my anger.

I found Kabir sitting just in front of them.

I went and sat beside him.

Whenever I was looking up, I found that shameless creature smirking at me while that witch was blabbering God knows what!

"Kabir, I need to use the washroom" I said to Kabir.

He nodded while ordering a maid to show me the same.

I smiled at her and followed her.

I entered inside the washroom thanking the woman.

After finishing my business, I was setting my hair. When I turned around to go back, the door of the washroom busted open.

In a flicker of seconds, I was pinned against the wall.

"Abhi..." I barely whispered when he mashed his lips against mine as if trying to flatten and destroy my mouth.

He was kissing me hungrily, I tried to push him but he didn't budge an inch. At last, I surrendered.

He was kissing me with such passion and love.

His tongue was roaming all around my mouth as if trying to take every ounce of my essence.

I also wanted to hold him but he was not leaving me.

His other hand was on my waist making circles.

He left my mouth leaving me breathless.

Before I could process anything, he attacked my neck. He pulled the strap of my dress down and started kissing from my neck to shoulder. I moaned in pleasure. I felt him smile between the kisses seeing me becoming a moaning mess.

Now, this will increase his male ego more. Hell!

But I was not able to control, he was cherishing me with such intensity.

He left my hands and I instantly took them to his hair. I turned my head to one side giving him more excess. He pulled me closer by placing both his hands around my waist.

We were so lost in each other when we heard a knock.

"Taraksha baby, are you inside" Kabir asked.

Shit!

I immediately pushed him away while that man was shamelessly smirking.

Idiot!

"Umm...Yeah, just 2 mins" I said while fixing my dress, hair, and makeup.

And that man was just gawking at me like a pervert standing at a corner while folding his hands around his chest. I rolled my eyes at him and moved outside pushing him away.

...

I was eating my food when I looked up and found that shameless man wiping his lips with his thumb smirking.

Argh!

Jerk!

We stood up after finishing our dinner. All the associates left after discussing some business.

Kabir was going to drop me till the entrance.

"Tara" Abhimaan called from behind.

I turned around.

"Tara please come back; I promise I will never discuss about the past. I can't live without you. I will die. I will do whatever you say. Please come back. Please...." She said with moist eyes.

My heart ached to see him like that.

"Mr. Rajvansh, I think I made myself clear a few days ago. That I love someone else now and I can't leave him for a person like you!" I spatted angrily

"Mr. Rajvansh, I hope you understand what my fiancé said. Moreover, we both love each other and are getting married soon. So, it will be better if you concentrate on business only. She said she never loved you. Why can't you understand that?" Kabir also said rudely.

"I am sorry" he said nodding with a sad smile and went away.

I also left for my apartment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone!!!

Hope you all liked it.🤗

Please do vote and comment.💞

Love
Ivy❤️