CHAPTER-30

Published on- 07/03/22

AUTHOR'S POV

After Kabir dropped Taraksha at her apartment. She entered inside bidding him goodbye.

As soon as she entered inside she found shoes lying here and there. She shook her head and picked them up, placing them in the shoe rack.

When she entered inside the hall, she found Choco already sleeping.

She placed her bag in one corner and entered inside her bedroom.

She roamed her eyes around the room and found a wet towel lying on the couch. She fisted her hands to control her anger.

She picked up the towel and went into the balcony to dry it.

She came back inside the room and stood near the bed with her hands on her waist.

"What Am I? Huh? Your servant? Can't you place that wet towel and shoes in their place? Jerk!" she shouted and again stormed back into the balcony.

She was looking at the beautiful starry sky when she felt a pair of hands sliding through her waist.

She tried to get out of the hold but the person only tightened his grip and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"Are you pregnant?" The person asked

She instantly turned around; her eyes popped out like marbles.

"What are you saying?" she shouted

"What? We have done that and these days you have too many mood swings. Today also you were crying in the café" the person said placing his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. She also snaked her arms around his neck.

"Because you were with that woman" she replied pouting

"Baby, we were there just to discuss business" he explained tucking her hair strand behind her ear.

"I know. But I also know how that bitch always trying to take your attention and was sticking to you like a leech" she said angrily.

The person laughed at her.

"Don't you trust me?" he asked while kissing her cheeks.

"I trust you" she nodded smiling.

"By the way, happy 3 months wedding anniversary, WIFE" he said smiling pulling her more closer.

"You too, HUSBAND" she replied kissing his forehead.

He picked her up in bridal style and entered inside closing the balcony door with his leg

He placed her gently on the bed. She throws both her hands in the air calling him like a baby.

He laughed and joined her on the bed.

He placed her head on his one hand while encircling the other around her waist covering both of them with the duvet.