CHAPTER-39

Published on- 05/05/22

AUTHOR'S POV

The door opened revealing TARA.

"How are you my dear HUSBAND" she said and moved towards Abhimaan, engulfing him in a hug.

Abhimaan too hugged her placing a kiss on her forehead.

PARALYZED

PETRIFIED

DUMBFOUNDED

AGHAST

OUTRAGED

All the words seemed to be coming together, bringing the brainstorming thunder inside Kabir.

HUSBAND?

She fucking was his FIANCE!

She fucking LOVED him!

She fucking HATED Rajvansh!

These were the things that conquered Kabir's mind.

The news came as a complete shock to him.

But what can he do?

All tied up with the chair.

Maybe, maybe now he was able to feel 1% of the helplessness that the pregnant lady, helpless father, unborn child, vulnerable old couple, and many more people felt.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Kabir did the only thing he was able to do at that moment. Shouting.

Tara looked towards him.

"Oh! Kabir, my love. How are you?" She asked in concern OR more precisely fake concern.

Kabir just looked at her, not able to understand her intentions.

"Oh, let me first introduce you all" she said excitedly clapping her hands.

"Kabir, meet my husband, ABHIMAAN SINGH RAJVANSH" she said looking at Abhimaan with so much adoration.

'And my brother, ATEET SINGHANIA" she said taking Ateet into a side hug and he kissed her forehead with a smile.

"And guys, meet my fiancé, oops sorry! Ex- fiancé, the great mafia king, KABIR RATHOD" she said in her honey dripping voice looking towards Kabir, mocking him.

The blood drained from Kabir's veins, as if coming out of his body.

It was not rocket science for the mafia king, or more accurately once mafia king to understand what has happened.

It took him a microsecond to join the dots.

The woman he thought, he is using, used him.

The woman he assumed to be dumb, made him dumbfounded.

It was a trap, FOR HIM.

It was all planned, FOR HIM.

The game was one-sided, FROM THE BEGINNING.

"YOU BITCH!" Kabir shouted stretching the ropes with full power, but of no use.

"MIND YOUR LANGUAGE RATHOD! Otherwise, it won't take me a second to kill you!" Abhimaan shouted back launching a hard punch at Kabir's face.

Blood started dripping from his lips. He looked at Abhimaan with bloodshot eyes.

All this while James was only sitting terrified on his chair, like a scared kitten.

Tara rubbed Abhimaan's back to calm him down.

"And Kabir, you asked me if I am AT" Ateet said looking at the blood dripping face of Kabir.