CHAPTER -5

Published on- 06/02/22

TARAKSHA SHARMA

Finally! I am 18 and Jojo is 21.

I week later is my school farewell and Jojo is going to graduate in a few months.

Our classmates are organizing the farewell outside school so anyone can come. Today, I am going to ask Jojo to come with me.

He spends his weekends at his house only. And today is Saturday so, I went to his house.

I rang the bell and Meera ma opened the door.

"Raksha!" she said smiling brightly.

Jojo got his smile from her!

"Come! I want you to taste something" she said and dragged me towards the kitchen.

No! not again.

"Taste this," she said forwarding a spoonful of some curry.

I opened my mouth smiling awkwardly...

Eww!!! So much salt and did she put the entire coriander garden in it?

Her and her cooking disasters!

"How's it?" she asked hopefully looking at my face.

"Very nice" I said smiling

She is so cute! How can I upset her?

She smiled rubbing my cheeks and went away like a high school girl.

I just shook my head smiling and went to Jojo's room.

When I reached there, I found no one there. I heard the sound of running shower.

Maybe he is in the bathroom.

So, I sat on the bed checking my phone.

The bathroom door opened and I looked up smiling. But my smile faded...

He was standing there just in a towel. His hair was wet and messy. Water droplets running down his 6-packs abs.

No! no! 8 packs.

8? But last time he had 6.

Did he get 2 more?

Shit!! What am I thinking?

I looked up and found him smirking.

Shit!

I stood up and started fidgeting with my fingers.

After some time, I felt some presence around me. I looked up and found him close.

Like really close!

My heart was beating like a marathon. I tried to move backward but stumbled and was about to fall when he held me by my waist.

I was uncomfortable but at the same time, his touches were sending chills through my spine. I was breathing unevenly due to the closeness. We were so close to each other. His nose was touching mine; he was staring at me without blinking an eye and on the other hand, I was hell nervous.

I tried to move out but his grip was so tight.

"Jojo..."

"shhh...." He put his finger on my lips before I could say anything.

His hand was making a tinkling sensation on my waist. And he was continuously staring at me without blinking.

"Why are you here?" he whispered after some time.