CHAPTER-17

Published on- 23/02/22

KABIR RATHOD

Rage flowed through me like lava.

Molten anger rolled through my veins.

I stood up and turned my table upside down. Rage throbbed in me like a heartbeat.

That son of a b*tch again killed 10 of my men. It's 3rd time in the last 1 month and 6th time in the last 6 months. He is increasing his frequency day by day. I had worked for almost 20 years to gain this power and position. I can't lose it for some brute like him.

He has to pay for it. Once I find him, I will give him the most painful death.

Nobody! Nobody has ever dared to go against me because they know the consequences, but seems this murine is new here, but soon I will trap him, that too without any morsel.

...

I was sitting on the couch rubbing my forehead with a cigarette between my fingers.

"Boss" James called standing at the entrance.

"Found anything?" I asked directly.

"No boss..." he replied lowering his head.

A fresh flow of anger flux through me. Inside I was smoking with anger. I felt drunk on my anger. I am feeding these useless dogs for years just to get disappointment!

I flipped the couch and launched a paperweight to the glass window breaking it into million pieces.

I marched towards him and grabbed his collar.

"I asked you to find one thing. Didn't I?" I shouted

"Yess....Boss..." he stammered

"Boss we tried every means but it's like he dissolves in the air after killing every time" he explained shivering

I dropped his collar making him stumble back on his feet.

I can't even blame these dogs while I myself don't know where to find him. For the first time in my life, I am feeling incompetent.

I turned around rubbing my forehead and closing-unclosing my fist.

"Clean this mess" I ordered; my eyes closed.

"Boss..." he said

"What" I shouted, my head throbbing like hell

"Boss, today 7 more men are found dead" he said carefully moving back.

"What!" I shouted, taking my anger level to infinity. A vortex of anger swirled inside me.

I will surely kill that bastard. Now, he is crossing all his limits. He has to face my wrath like no one has ever seen.

"Get out" I shouted at James

"Boss..." he again started

This dog!

"Now What!" I shouted making the entire building shudder.

"B...Boss...'RAJVANSH Industries' have succeeded us in the business" he said trembling

This took my anger to another level.

"You useless plague. You can't take care of one thing. I trusted you and you mongrel showed your true colors, that you are good for nothing" I shouted again grabbing his collars.

"If I don't find any solution to this business problem within 1 week, I will cut your body into million pieces and feed them to my hounds"

"And you know very well that I don't give blank threats" I finished squeezing his neck to chook him and then throw him back.