CHAPTER-10

Published on- 15/02/22

KABIR RATHOD

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I slammed my fists hard on the desk not believing anything I was hearing

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I slammed my fists hard on the desk not believing anything I was hearing. How can it be possible? Is the fear in people for me is reducing? I had placed all my fucking trust in him making him the most trusted man I had, but I had never anticipated that he would do something like this. That motherfucker tried to tell the police about our plans.

"Throw him in the dungeon. I'll personally attend that fucker"

"But...Boss..." I throw James, my second in command a questioning glare which was enough to shut him up and he quickly lowered his eyes and backed out to carry out my orders.
____________________________________

I tramped down the steps in pure anger and hatred for him. I used to be trained to grow into the heartless monster I am today. I killed my parents and uncountable more. But I don't regret anything because they deserved that. I love to spill blood and watch people scream in agony. Especially those who defy my orders.

One thing I don't allow under my rule is dishonesty and disloyalty, therefore that fucker just did the precise same thing.

The basement was chillingly cold and dark, just the way I liked it. Reaching his cell, I nodded to the guard who opened the door on behalf of me and that I stepped in.

There he was. All engaged, bloodied, and beaten badly. His head hung low, his shirt was ripped to pieces, and that I could see several bloodstains on his bare, bloodied chest. My silent footsteps didn't wake him up which further boiled my anger. One slap was all that was needed and he awakened with a stir. He raised his head and his black orbs eyes met mine and that I smirked to ascertain the sunshine vanish from his eyes just to get replaced with nothing but fear. I love it when people feared me. That's just how I loved to rule.

I took a couple of calculated steps towards him, bent till my face was merely inches away from his, and uttered the only dreadful word during a mere whisper, "Why?". That was all I had to mention before he started crying. Another pathetic thing to ascertain which further built rage in me. I am an impatient man and didn't have time for this. I slapped him right across the face and said "I'm asking you for the last time Thomas, why? You fail to offer me a solution, you know the results." And with a sneer, I added, "Unfortunately, you were one among my most trusted men so you recognize what happens once you disobey me".

That fucker still didn't say anything.

"Cut all his fingers" I ordered to one of my men.

His screams resonated through the lock-up but they were music to my ears.it eased me and that I actually barked amusing. Dare to disobey me and go against my orders! I bent low and checked him again. I waited for 2 secs, still no reply. So, I took out my gun and shot him right in the middle of his head. My favorite place!

I stood up and moved out of the dungeon. He thinks he can destroy me by informing the police. But what he didn't know was I rule everything, including the law.

"James" I shouted

"Yess....Boss..." he came feared. The thing I love the most!

"Send Maria to my room" I ordered and went into my room.

After a few minutes, she came.

"Hello, Kabir! How can I help you?" she asked in her slutty voice.

"STRIP" ...
____________________________________

I moved out of my room buttoning my shirt and wearing my suit's jacket.

"James" I shouted

"I am going to deal with some drug dealers, I need to teach those scoundrels a lesson. And I don't want anyone with me" I ordered

"But....Boss..." that buffoon again interrupted

"Shut up!" I shouted

"And from tomorrow you will be my first command in the mafia and PA in the business" I declared and moved out of the empire like I own it. Because I do...
____________________________________

After meeting those good-for-nothing scoundrels, I was going back to the car when suddenly a man with a mask came on a high-speed bike and stabbed my hand.

"That son of a bitch, AT" I hissed looking at my bleeding hand.

I know that motherfucker is AT, because AT is the only one who has the guts to rebel against me. I was ruling the entire mafia kingdom until a few months ago this AT appears from nowhere. And the thing is nobody has any information about that louse. I tried every possible way to find him but that motherfucker always escapes. But the only thing I don't understand is why he always gives small wounds; he had got enough chances to kill me.

"Oh my god! Your hand is bleeding so much" came an angelic voice which broke my chain of thoughts. I turned around and saw the most beautiful woman I had ever seen, just like an angel.

"Are you alright?" came the angel's voice.

I just nodded still mesmerized by her beauty.

Suddenly, she took my rough hands in her soft ones and tied a handkerchief around it.

"Now it's better!" she said with a smile which made my heart flutter with known emotions.

"Taraksha Sharma" she extended her hand, the smile never leaving her face.

How much I want to cherish her all night!

"Kabir Rathod" I said with a smile that I myself don't know existed.

"Please take care, Kabir! Bye!" she said and went away

My name sounded like music from her mouth but it will be amazing when she will scream my name.

Not so soon angel, not so soon.

You will be mine, only mine.

Because BEAUTY belongs only to her BEAST.

I called James

"Yes Boss"

"I want all the information of Taraksha Sharma"...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, finally, Kabir is here!

Now, I hope you know who the mysterious boy is.😉

Do tell me your views and what do you all think will happen in the future?

Hope you all liked this chapter.🤗

Please do vote and comment.💞

Love
Ivy❤️