CHAPTER-38

Published on- 02/05/22

AUTHOR'S POV

Kabir reached the address given to him by AT. James was also with him.

He roamed his eyes around the entire area, it was a deserted building.

"Boss, I don't think AT is here" James said after standing there for 5 mins, still not getting any appearance of AT.

"So eager to meet me James, I see"

They heard a familiar voice from behind, but they were not able to recognize it.

They turned around.

And...

Found a well-built man standing leaning against the pillar, with his hands folded against his chest.

Still, his face was indistinguishable.

Because it was covered with a mask.

"You motherf***r, just tell me what you want! AND LEAVE ALL MY FUCKING PLACES!" Kabir shouted.

"Aww...calm down my boy. What's the hurry?" AT said in a calm tone running his fingers through his hair.

"FIRST SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING FACE!" Kabir shouted in return moving closer to him.

"James, my boy, keep your expensive phone back into your pocket" AT said with the same calmness moving towards James and dusting the invisible dust from his shoulder.

James gulped down and looked up. He placed his phone back into his pocket through which he was trying to contact their men.

"And Kabir, let me grant your wish and show you my face" AT said, moving back at 3 meters.

AT slowly placed his hand on the mask.

And...

Removed it.

There evaporated all the colours from Kabir and James face.

Shock word was smaller for the emotion they felt.

"Rajvansh's business partner" James was first to whisper in disbelief.

"ATEET SINGHANIA" Kabir was next.

Then it striked him!

ATeet was AT.

ATeet was present in Dubai when they traced the location of AT.

All the things directed towards him, that he is AT.

"You are AT?" Kabir asked in disbelief for confirmation.

"Come let's go inside first" Ateet said with a smirk, not replying to his previous question.

"We are not going anywhere!" Kabir shouted trying to hold his collar.

But Ateet was fast to grab his hands and jerk them away.

"Don't do something, you regret later" Ateet said in a dangerously calm tone.

"Follow me" he said in a no-nonsense tone, moving towards the building.
________________________________________________________________________

The room was well painted and maintained unlike the outer appearance of the building.

And...Kabir and James were sitting on the chairs in the middle whereas Ateet was standing in front of them with a smirk.

"Why you did this?" Kabir asked trying hard to maintain his calm.

Before he could even complete his sentence, 2 men barged into the room and tied them with the chair.

They were shouting and struggling, but of no use.

The men again went outside, closing the door behind them.

"Untie us, you mothef****r!" Kabir shouted struggling against the ropes.

"So, why I did this?" Ateet said, smoothly ignoring his shouting.

Kabir and James stopped struggling for a second.

"BECAUSE you killed my parents!

BECAUSE you made me an orphan!

BECAUSE you snatched my childhood!

BECAUSE you made me suffer unimaginable things!"

Ateet shouted with so much hatred as a tear slipped from his eyes.

He wiped the tear with his thumb as a smirk captured his face.

"But don't worry, I will give you more sufferings than I received" he said

Kabir and James were not able to say anything because they don't even remember who were they. They have killed that many people.

"Ateet leave us! Otherwise, the consequences won't be good. And you know who I am!" Kabir shouted trying to get out of the ropes.

"Aww... Kabir, I very well know who you are, but seems like you don't know me" Ateet completed looking directly into his eyes.

"TARA..." a loud scream resonated into the room as the door banged open.

James and Kabir looked towards the door and got the nth shock of the day,

"RAJVANSH" the only word that left Kabir's mouth.

"Ateet!" Abhimaan shouted and marched towards Ateet.

"Where is Tara!" he shouted holding his collar in a tight grip.

Ateet's face was void of any emotion.

"Where is Tara" he asked again as his one hand moved from Ateet's collar to his shoulder.

"Are you taking good care of your sister-in-law"

Abhimaan asked patting his shoulder as a smirk captured his face.

"Of course, brother" Ateet said with a smile and engulfed him in a brotherly hug.

Abhimaan patted his back.

But...

Two pairs of eyes were shocked beyond the limit.

Their brain felt like someone is hammering over them.

Confusion was all they felt.

"What is happening here!" Kabir shouted unable to handle it anymore.

Abhimaan came out of the hug and turned towards him.

"OHH...Hi, Mr.Rathod" Abhimaan said with a smirk.

"Is my friend treating you well?" he asked putting his hands in his pocket.

"CUT THE CRAP!" Kabir shouted and the entire building shuddered.

"First, do you want to meet your fiancé?" Abhimaan asked unbothered about his shouting.

"Just fucking untie me and leave my fucking places!" he said. He was losing his temper and energy with every passing second.

"Tara" Abhimaan called ignoring Kabir.

And...

The door opened revealing the sunshine, who is soon going to bring darkness to Kabir's life...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

HOW ARE YOU ALL?

I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GREAT!

So, the end is approaching...

And don't worry you will get Abhi and Tara scenes before the end.🥰

I will try to end this book in May.

Hope you all liked this chapter.🤗

Please do vote and comment.💞

Love
Ivy❤️