CHAPTER-2

Published on- 01/02/22

AUTHOR'S POV

Screaming swarms of children ran through the house as bubbles floated in the air and balloons drifted around aimlessly on the floor among the children.

Multi-colored banners were draped on the top of each door. A stack of unopened presents stood in the corner of the room wrapped in smooth shiny wrapping paper. A silk bow had been carefully tied around each present. Playing kids loomed over the table which was filled with food. They grabbed ice-creams and filled their mouths with the same. A huge cake decorated with pink roses sat in the middle of the table surrounded by brightly colored bowls that were filled with food.

Just then 8-year-old Abhimaan came and hugged the 5-year-old birthday girl.

She was very happy to see her best friend with a huge gift which brought a cute smile to her face.

"This huge gift is for me?" she asked in her baby voice pointing a finger towards her.

"Yes Tara" Abhi said smiling ruffling her hair with one hand while holding the gift with another.

"What is there?" she asked this time pointing towards the gift.

"You will know" Abhi replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Pleaseee" she requested with puppy eyes.

"No Tara we will open it after the party" Abhi responded.

"OK" she said pouting.

She cut the cake and everyone clapped and wished her a happy birthday.

She received many other gifts also but her Abhi's gift was the most important to her and she was waiting eagerly to open it.

So, after everyone left, she went and sat in the well-kept garden outside with a big blue birthday badge on her pink princess dress.

"Tara what are you doing here with the gift" Abhi asked raising a brow while coming into the garden.

"I was opening your gift" She replied smiling sheepishly while fastly tearing the wrapping paper.

Abhi sat beside her shaking his head.

"WOW!!! A painting set" Tara exclaimed with wide eyes.

Abhi nodded smiling.

"Thank you so much Jojo" she said hugging him.

Abhi scrunched his nose and asked "Tara why do you call me Jojo".

"Because it's cute" Tara replied shrugging her shoulders.

Abhi knew it was of no use to argue with her.

"This is for you" he spoke while giving her a small box.

She opened it and found a locket inside.

"A sun locket?" She questioned confused still mesmerized by its beauty.

"Yes, because you are my SUNSHINE" he replied while helping her wear it.

And they spend the night talking, laughing, and making fun of each other and at last, she slept on his shoulder.

While their parents admired the bond between the two with a smile on their faces while standing at a distance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While in another part of the city a 16-year-old boy entered inside a big, dark, and windowless room, with spider nets adding more to the shabbiness of the building.

There were different things going on. Anyone could become unconscious seeing it but for him, it was not something new.

People were getting their throats slit with a knife, suffocated with a plastic bag, hung from the tower by rope, and shot in the head and chest. But it was not disturbing for him as if he was finding a place like this only.

"There are many more ways to kill someone but these should work best for an average person. This is only for adults and I would not recommend that you use this for a simple high school brawl, because they are easier to kill. Attacking is a primary factor. A fight was never won by defensive action." A man with dirty clothes and a scruffy appearance explained to him.

He just nodded his head because he already knew all this.

He moved forward and found a man lying on the floor fighting for his life while he was stabbed in his stomach.

He pulled out the knife from his stomach and stabbed him again with more power providing him an instant ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think about the mysterious boy???

First few chapters will be of different age groups say 8-9 chapters.

Hope you all liked this chapter.🤗

Please do vote and comment

Love
Ivy❤️