CHAPTER-16

Published on- 23/02/22

KABIR RATHOD

"Umm... Thank you so much for the donation, Kabir" she said sitting on the passenger seat.

"No need for that Tara, I told you already that I like doing that" I acted with a fake smile.

"But still, you are a great person, Kabir. I really like your thinking" she said

So, my babygirl likes me. Not bad!

"Umm... and Kabir can you call me Taraksha. I don't like people calling me with nicknames" she said

My blood boiled at her statement.

I am not people; I am your everything!

I can call you whatever I want!

You won't dare to defy me once I will make you mine!

But for now, I don't want to scare my babygirl.

"Ok, Taraksha" I said and she smiled in return.

How badly I want to take her right here in this car!

"Kabir, can I ask you a question?" she said

I nodded.

"Who stabbed you the day we met for the first time?" she asked

Nobody ever dared to question me, but she did! If anyone else would have been in her place, he/she would have been dead by now!

"As I am a leading businessman, I have many rivals. So, he was sent by one of them" I replied controlling my anger.

"Ohh...." She nodded in understanding.

We were sitting in silence.

I am hating all this. This café, drive, and talking are not my thing. But I have to do this, to make her fall for me.

"Kabir..." she started

How much does she talk?

I will make sure she talks less once I will make her mine. Because queens don't talk unnecessarily!

I nodded.

"I still can't believe I am going to a café with a billionaire. It's so dreamy" she said

I smirked internally at her. I think it will be easier to make her fall than I thought!

"You are sweetheart! And we'll go many other places in the future" I said smirking taking her hand.

She tried to withdraw her hand but I tighten my grip looking at her.

She relaxed, smiling nervously.

My shy babygirl! Get used to it.

Soon we reached the café. I parked my car and opened the door for her.

She came outside and I again took her hand in mine. She smiled.

We entered inside and found everyone looking at us.

Of course!

"Kabir, please don't hold my hand from next time. People were looking at us. I don't want to be in limelight" she said sitting on the chair.

My blood boiled again.

She is no one to tell me what to do.

And I don't fucking care what these bastards think!

"I will do whatever I want and I don't care about these fu... umm.. people. And you also ignore them" I said controlling my anger.

I have to maintain my image in front of her...