CHAPTER-36

Published on- 14/04/22

KABIR RATHOD

"3 PLACES OF BLACK SPADE'S MAFIA ATTACKED!"

"HUNDREDS OF MEN WERE KILLED!"

I clutched the glass in my hand tightly that it broke and pierced through my skin resulting in blood dripping down my hand.

But that pain was nothing in front of the anger I felt after watching my men lying lifeless on the television screen.

Those bastards were not even able to save their lives!

This AT is getting on my nerves!

DAMN YOU AT!!!

...

"Hello Kabir" my babygirl said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello babygirl" I replied hoarsely.

"How are you, Kabir"

Ohh my babygirl cares so much for me!

"I am fine, babygirl. I am picking you up in 30 mins. Be ready" I ordered

"Umm...Kabir..." she started

"I don't want a no, babygirl" I said before she could complete.

"Ok, Kabir" she replied in low voice.

"Be ready" I said and cut the call.

AUTHOR'S POV

"I love you, my babygirl" Kabir acted holding her hands above the table.

They are currently sitting in a restaurant.

"I love you too, Kabir" Taraksha said with a nervous smile withdrawing her hands to drink water.

"So, what should we order" Kabir asked sweetly tucking a hair strand behind her ear.

She gave him a small smile while she was literally shivering under the table seeing the piercing gaze of her husband, who was sitting 2-3 tables behind Kabir.

"Anything" she replied gulping down the water while saving herself from the angry glares of her husband.

Kabir called the waiter and ordered for both of them.

"Babygirl, you know right if you are not comfortable with working with RAJVANSH'S then we can cancel the deal" Kabir said sweetly again holding her hands.

This time she can't withdraw her hands. Otherwise, it will create suspicion.

"No Kabir I am completely fine working with him. And I already told you that I don't love him anymore" She said squeezing his hands with a fake assuring smile.

"But I don't know why, I am getting negative vibes from him" She continued.

She looked behind Kabir and she found Abhi looking at their hands with clenched jaws.

Just then the waiter arrived with their orders.

They were eating their food in silence and Taraksha felt two constant gazes on her. One was from Kabir and another obviously from her husband.

Taraksha looked behind Kabir when he was busy eating.

She found Abhimaan looking directly into her eyes and licking the fork very sensuously.

Her cheeks instantly shot up to red. Just then Kabir looked up and found her blushing.

He cupped her cheek with one hand.