Chapter One Hundred and Forty One

"Mama? Are you poorly sick?"

"No baby, when someone has a baby, their body changes and it makes them sick for a few weeks, that's all. I'm not poorly"

"Is that why you're fat?"

"Yes baby, it's because I'm growing three babies in here" Emily pointed at her stomach.

"Ok, you want some porridge? Make you feel better?" Lucy held up a spoonful as Emily ran into the pantry and through to the toilet.

"Fuck my life! All I do is puke and sleep!" Emily sighed as she washed her pale mottled face.

"Ems, Emily?"

"What?!" She snapped

"O....k I was just going to say we were going to take the babies to work with us to give you some peace" Jin's head popped around the door.

"Oh, thank you. I'm sorry. I'm just..."

"Pregnant?"

"Yes. Can I have a cuddle?"

"Of course you can. I even didn't put cologne on especially"

"Ohh" Emily burst into tears.

"First tears of the day?"

"No I think this is the fourth? Betty looked at me with her cute little face, I couldn't find my favourite spoon, and I wondered if the non twin was sad it didn't have someone to cuddle" Emily smiled sadly

"So it's been a good morning?"

"It sure has, Lucy offering me her porridge was just a step too far for my little tummy"

"Little?" Jin laughed

"Now I'm all fat you think I'm hideous" Emily burst into fresh tears.

"No, you're just carrying babies. You look gorgeous baby"

"I look like a blob fish" Emily sobbed.

"No you don't. Would you like a massage later?"

"From you? Please say you?" Emily perked up.

"Yes from me"

"Oh god, yes, your big strong hands... oh and your arms and the veins.... ohhh yes" Emily daydreamed.

"Ok then, I'll leave you to... whatever this is, and I'll see you tonight, be good" he winked and kissed her cheek.

"Yes you will" Emily grinned.

---

"Emily?"

"Ems?"

"Yeah?"

"We're back!"

"Ok! We're laying down outside"

"We?"

"Me and Betty Boop"

"Jesus woman you're naked

"No! really? My clothes must have fallen off! Why is it always so hot in this house, the airs on and I'm still too hot. I can only get cool laying naked on the tiles"

"Oh no, it's begun"

"What's begun?"

"Naked pregnant wife and this means that another period is on its way, we're fifteen weeks tomorrow"

"What? And what's with all this WE? I don't see you looking like a beached whale with everything hurting?"

"You know, your fourth and fifth month?"