Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Four

The day had come when Joseph, his parents and Eliza were leaving, Emily didn't know who was more bereft; Minnie, the dogs or her. It didn't help that she had got her period that morning and felt like she had been run over.

The boys were trying their best to get everyone organised whilst still putting on a brave face, Emily knew they had become incredibly fond of all four of them, and even though their holiday had been pretty traumatic, and not quite what Emily had in mind, they all said how lovely it was to spend time with them all, and see Seoul.

Eliza had already said she couldn't wait to come back, as soon as she saved up enough for flights. As Emily had predicted she and Minnie had a mini holiday romance, which Emily hoped turned into more, they were suited, Eliza was brash and loud whereas Minnie was quieter, more reserved but could take Eliza on with ease. It reminded Emily of a certain Husband of hers.

As they held each other quietly hugging, Emily felt sad for them, she knew how it felt to let someone she felt that way about leave, but she didn't know the feeling of not knowing if or when they would be coming back.

Joseph had taken himself outside to sit with the dogs, he wanted to have some time alone with them. Emily had told him he could visit whenever he wanted, and stay as long as he liked. He had been such a wonderful house guest, the dogs loved him, the babies loved him, everyone at the company loved him, and the boys agreed, he was welcome any time.

Carol and Oliver invited themselves back, they both said they hadn't quite ticked off everything in the guidebook. Emily had grown an awful lot closer to both of them and felt like she knew them, and they knew her, better. She told them whenever they wanted just to call, and they could visit, she would happily organise flights for them all.

Emily had also enquired with them about maybe getting Joseph a little four-legged friend and they agreed it would be a good idea, as when he was at work they would be around the house or could take it with them when they went out. Emily asked them to let her know if they incurred any costs and she would happily cover them, as a gift to Joseph. Seeing him with the dogs had really shown her just how good he was with animals.

"Right, that's us. We better be going ok? We will let you know when we get through security, and then again when we land. Take care of yourselves, won't you? And don't work too hard" Carol smiled as tears sprung to her eyes.

"Bye Carol and thank you both of you for everything. I think the babies are going to miss their Grandma and Grandad"

"Oh Emily, they're gorgeous and remember you need anything you call us. You're a credit to yourself"

"Don't you're going to kill me with kindness" Emily began to cry as she hugged Carol and then Oliver tightly.

"Come here you, thank you for inviting me, I haven't got laid in so long. I'll be back as soon as I can, I suppose once you taste Korean, you don't go anywhere else?"

"You most certainly don't, but I want to see you back soon, if you need any help, let me know. But yeah good sex is a good gift to have " Emily smiled

"Oh god yeah, honestly so good, I was practically on the ceiling, I should write that on my next visa as the reason for visiting"

"Joe, I'm sorry you have to go. I love you. I'll call you every week ok? Be good and look after yourself, don't work too hard" Emily had just finished speaking as Joseph hugged her bone-crushingly tight, sobbing into her shoulder, making Emily sob just as hard.

"I love you" he signed, at her, before hugging each of the boys and the babies.

"I'll make sure to keep up with teaching the babies sign ok? So next time you're back they can talk to you"