Chapter Twenty One

Yoongi took Emily's shaking hand and guided her into his room, it was black and white, with crisp bedding and modern furniture. The bed had the most beautifully carved edging.

Neither said a word, Emily gently leaned forward and kissed his lips, as they deepened the kiss, it was as though he knew what she wanted. He stopped holding up a finger as he went to a shelf and picked up a lighter, Yoongi lit a large candle and several smaller ones, as he was distracted Emily slipped into the bathroom, slipping off her robe, checking her lingerie was still perfectly placed and fluffing up her now curly hair.

As she walked back into the room, Yoongi stood from the bed, putting out a hand for her to take. As she took it, he pulled her toward him quickly. His hands splayed on her lower back, kissing her urgently. Then he stopped looked her in the eyes

"Are you sure?" Emily nodded.

"Mm-mm, use your words for me babygirl" with that Emily was entirely sure her panties were soaked.

"Yes, I'm sure, I want to"

"Good girl"

By this point Emily was practically panting at the man in front of her, as he removed his clothes, down to his boxers, her eyes zeroed in on the sizeable bulge.

He walked behind her

"It'll be all yours soon baby, don't worry" he whispered in her ear, making shivers go down her spine.

He unclasped her lacy sapphire coloured bra and slowly slid the straps down her arms kissing their journey as he went, before dropping it to the floor.

Walking around to face her, he looked her in the eyes, as each hand cupped a breast, and each thumb flickered over a hardened nipple. Emily was a moaning mess, trying to rub her thighs together to create some friction, but none was forthcoming.

"Patience baby, you can come soon" he rasped as he leaned in to kiss her neck.

Pushing her shoulders lightly so she sat down on the edge of the bed, he knelt on the floor, and grasped the edge of her matching panties, pulling them down and off in one swift motion.

As the air hit her pussy, all she wanted was him. She didn't care how, she wanted him, she wanted, no needed to come.

He dipped his head, and kissed her thighs gently, moving up to kiss her outer pussy lips, kissing her mound, only brushing against her clit with each torturous kiss.

As Emily began to whine, he swooped in and swiftly licked her clit ferociously, Emily didn't even have time to think. She was moaning and grinding against his face with fervour. Then just as she could feel her orgasm building, he stopped, she looked down at him in frustration, and all he did was grin and continue his assault. This happened twice more before Emily was getting frustrated. Just as she was about to voice her annoyance, he delved in between her folds with his fingers slowly sliding them into her sopping wet a pussy, curling them upwards hitting the spot, then his head ducked down, but this time he didn't stop, her thighs clamped around his head, she came, harder than she had ever before with her toys and fingers.

It was as though her orgasm lasted for minutes rather than seconds. Her pussy spasming in delight. As he raised his head, his mouth covered in her release, he licked his fingers and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Delicious," he said, standing up his arousal was very clear and as Emily lay back on the bed her head on the pillow. He settled between her legs, his hips in-line with hers and his face close enough for Emily to kiss him. She pawed at the waistband of his boxers and he took the hint and quickly removed them.

He went to reach into his bedside drawer, Emily presumed for a condom, so she put her hand on his arm stopping him

"It's ok, I'm on birth control, you showed me your last results, I trust you" he closed the drawer and kissed her sweetly on the tip of her nose, but she wanted more, grabbing the back of his neck pulled him down to her mouth, slipping her tongue between his lips before they both came up for air. He stared into her eyes.

" I love you, Emily, with all of my heart"

"I love you too, so so much Yoongi"

She looked at him, and nodded, as though permitting him.

He lined his cock up with her wet pussy and gently pushed himself into her, he couldn't believe the feeling, her pink pussy was so tight and so wet, but the scrunching of her face radiated pain, as he checked he was ok to continue, she nodded furiously. He inched himself in slowly, bottoming out, but staying still. As she murmured to him to move, putting her hands on his shoulders carefully, he slowly started to move in and out, thrusting carefully, so as not to hurt her more.

He stared at her face for all of her reactions as if committing them to memory. As he reached between their bodies to rub her still sensitive clit with the pad of this thumb, he took a hardened nipple in his mouth, she moaned loudly, She started to pulse around him as he moved slowly in and out of her. She bucked her hips upwards as if to ask for more, and he gave it to her, as he thrust his cock hard into her properly for the first time she gasped loudly grabbing onto his neck, and whispered: "don't stop".The bed creaked and groaned, as they both vocalised their pleasure, Yoongi slammed himself into Emily again and again, still rubbing her clit, and flicking his tongue over her nipples.

The whole house knew exactly what was happening within that room. Noise-cancelling earphones were swiftly used. Yeontan and Moni suddenly needed to be walked by their respective owners who also took Min Holly to save him from the sounds coming from his owner.

But Yoongi and Emily didn't care about the outside world they were too lost in the feelings of pleasure. Sweat was coating both of them, and the smell of sex was stark in the room, but as they both reached their climaxes with grunts and moans they knew that this was the start of a beautiful journey for them. Yoongi pulled out slowly, leaving Emily feeling empty and achy.

She decided it was probably best to take a quick shower before she slept, getting up she felt their releases leaking out of her and as she looked down she saw blood staining the crisp sheets.

"Don't worry about the sheets, are you ok? If you get a shower, I'll sort the sheets and then join you"

With a light tap on her naked bottom, she walked as delicately as she could into the bathroom, turning on the shower until it was hot, and stepping under the relaxing stream.

Lost in her thoughts, when the shower door opened she jumped, but seeing the man who had just made love to her, made her feel things she didn't think possible, she was happy. She melted into him. Her arms around his waist. His arms around her shoulders. When they both became too sleepy, they quickly washed each other, got out of the shower and dried off, before Emily put on a clean pair of panties and got into his bed.

Yoongi put a packet of pain killers and some water on the nightstand.
"For the morning, in case you're sore" Emily smiled at his thoughtfulness.

As soon as she felt the bed dip next to her and warm breath fan her face, she fell asleep, cuddled into the warmth of Yoongi's firm chest.