Chapter Thirty Eight

The boys returned from being at the photoshoot, Han and Choi had left when Jin had arrived home but Jin hadn't messaged to say that Emily was ok and the boys were all worried.

As they got into the dorms there was no sign of either of them, Jungkook worriedly checked Emily's room, then Jin's. They had to be here somewhere, all of Jin's things were by the coffee table.

Namjoon picked up a crumpled piece of paper from the floor and read Emily's note, as the boys all rushed up the stairs. Jimin stopped, his face turning red.

"Guys, they're doing it! She broke Jin! He caved first" He squeaked as the others all stilled.

"Doing what?" Jungkook asked naively.

"They're having sex, Kook! It sounds like she's giving it to him good" Hoseok smirked.

"Oh, OHHH. We shouldn't be standing here" Jungkook looked horrified.

———

After their shower, Jin and Emily walked slowly down the stairs holding hands, stopping for small kisses, as they reached the bottom, all of the boys were sat on the sofa looking at them with raised eyebrows.

"Erm, Hi" Emily squealed as Hoseok pulled her into his lap.

"Are you ok baby girl? You're not hurt, right?" He whispered, Emily, shook her head and cuddled into his neck.

"So.. what were you two up to?" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Yah! Pabo!" Emily lightly swatted him.

"Babygirl did you just insult me in Korean?" Jimin asked with a smirk, Emily just nodded, squirming on Hoseok's lap.

"Right, well, there are a few things we need to discuss with you here Emily if you're feeling up to it? If we get those out of the way and then how about a movie night with some takeout?" Namjoon spoke, always with his leader head-on.

———

Emily was still unsure how she wanted to or even if she wanted to formally release the news of the boys having found their soulmate, and whether or not she was ready to be in front of a camera.

Social media was already rife with selfies taken from her now-closed social media, but since no formal announcement had been made, a lot of Army's didn't believe it.

Emily felt like she was somehow deceiving them. She worried about how it would affect the boy's careers, how it would affect her mind. Their relationship. She wanted to be able to hold their hands when they went shopping, to take selfies, to visit places without planning down the last detail first.

She also didn't want to be hated by a portion of the world's women. She didn't want to worry about what she might see on the internet.

As she sat absorbed in her thoughts, Unfelt tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey, baby, baby girl? Look at me" Hobi gently stroked her cheek bringing her out of her thoughts.

"What're you thinking? Talk to us. Hmm. We don't have to do this now. We can do another time?"

"But we will have to do it at some point. We're just postponing the inevitable. Everyone's going to hate me, we will never be able to just be fucking normal. Urgh, I fucking hate this shit. Disney didn't fucking factor soulmates being idols into his fucking movies. I just want to kiss you in public, and not have security and go to the grocery store in my sweatpants, looking like shit, and get a fucking wax without worrying the therapist is going to be telling their friends how ugly my fucking fanny flaps are!"

Emily almost ran out of breath, Namjoon quickly translated a few bits the others didn't quite understand. As he finished a roar of laughter disrupted Emily's anger.

"Babygirl, you've got a dirty mouth on you! You swear more than anyone I've ever met!" Jimin laughed.

"But to answer your points, if we go public, we can do whatever we want, in public. We can go on dates without worrying about dispatch trying to catch us out, We have more control. If you want to go grocery shopping, go, no matter what you look like. It doesn't matter. However, Choi and Han are non-negotiable, if you want to be able to go out alone.

If you want any treatments, head to the spa you went to before our date night. All the staff sign NDA's and they also have some very high profile clients and are known for being incredibly discreet" Namjoon smiled a warm smile at Emily as Hoseok cuddled her closer.

"Oh and also about the last comment, there is nothing ugly about you Emily. I never want to hear you say that. You're beautiful inside and out. We love you. Ok?" Yoongi stared down at the redhead waiting for her reply. She nodded, looking down.

"Can we work out the finer details of going public and if we do, another time? I'm hungry and you promised me a movie and takeout?" Emily smiled at the boys pleadingly.

———

Emily had just finished stuffing the last piece of pizza in her mouth, the boys loved that she could keep pace with them and was never shy about joining in the fight for the last piece of whatever food they were having.

Just as she finished she got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown

Hey, it's Jisoo, I wondered if you wanted to join me tomorrow at the company? I've booked a practice room 11-2. I can meet you at the cafeteria on the ground floor at 10.30?

Hope you're ok ?😊 💕

As Emily showed the boys they all grinned

"So? Have you messaged back?" Hoseok asked looking over her shoulder.

"I have and I'll go! I'm excited! I'll text Han and Choi to let them know too" Emily was practically vibrating as she went to choose something for her to wear in the morning, closely followed by Jimin and Taehyung.

"Does she know?" Namjoon asked grinning at Hoseok.

"Nope, not a clue! She asked me not to tell her, so she wasn't nervous. I can't wait to see her face afterwards, she's going to kill me, but it'll be worth it. Jisoo is going to love having a newbie to cluck around" he laughed

"Rather you than me, you know what our little dragon can be like" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"I do, but I also haven't found time to make use of our playroom yet, and her being a brat might just give me a good excuse!" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows hoping Emily unleashed her inner dragon, just so he could tame it.